SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

i was more there around 8:30ish, going past sipnsave.

yes dean. it was most likely me.

Yeah it prob was more like 8:30, was sitting in Cafe Bravo and you pulled out of one of the side streets onto the parade....nice ride!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it prob was more like 8:30, was sitting in Cafe Bravo and you pulled out of one of the side streets onto the parade....nice ride!

if u mean nice by, it was clean cause i cleaned it that day, and, it sounds good, or, it goes fast, then thanks.

i have stock 16's on it, no body kit, a front mount and an CAI in the left side of my front bar...

Spotted a nice white 34 heading south on kingwilliam in the city this morning at bout 9 am. May have been the one from the autofest photos next to flick's car?

Then on belair rd where i was working a black 33, silver 32 and a white 32 all heading towards the city at various times

Briefly met a young las who's a newly owner of a black R33 w/ 400r front bar. Told her about the forums so hopefully there will be another boost diva on SAU-SA >_<

Spotted a nice white 34 heading south on kingwilliam in the city this morning at bout 9 am. May have been the one from the autofest photos next to flick's car?

Then on belair rd where i was working a black 33, silver 32 and a white 32 all heading towards the city at various times

If it was round lunch time when you saw the black 33 that would have most likely been me >_<

Saw olds32 at the goodwood rd and daws road intersection and saw SKY095 a very nice 4 door 33 on rundle street on the way to work

If it was round lunch time when you saw the black 33 that would have most likely been me >_<

Saw olds32 at the goodwood rd and daws road intersection and saw SKY095 a very nice 4 door 33 on rundle street on the way to work

I tried waving if you saw me, we were pruning a hedge on the side of road!

Nah didnt see you sorry, where abouts on belair road where you?

Across from the council chambers near the train station, the traffic was slowed down to 25kms, thats where we were

Spotted a nice white 34, impul kit and rims last tuesday at around 930 on the freeway going past Mt barker towards Strath

Sounds like Cara/Missr34

Also spotted VANGE MOBILE today as he was enjoying the beautiful scene at the torrens river with someone special.... :/ That probably explains why the "VANGE MOBILE SPOTTED THREAD" has been significantly reduced lately... :/ lol Just kidding mate.. It's good to see ya around.

hahahahaha........dont worry i wont get 2 that stage!

still no spots an i cruised hindly an rundel last nite, might need to ask vange how he dose it. also had jap plates on an didnt get a look even from the boys in blue

ppl r just out 2 c me...thats y lol

2 skyline owners in the same area ( prospect/blair athol boundary )

one in my street and one the next street over - if ya on this site ill say hi

black r33 coupe with bbs type rims, the owner lives near a round-a-bout

the other

blue or black r33 sedan , nice exhaust