N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vinny you wanna get rid of that full page sig

EDIT its a nice car so here is 3 whip ups can have a name put in it after see what u think

vinnie34gtt.sig.jpg

vinnie34gtt.sig.2.png

vinnie34gtt.sig.3.png

Edited by Madaz

wow where to start.. spotted heaps over the weekend.

Main one would be PK bout 45 mins ago up modbury way, cant remember the nme of that road! Was in my own lil world, and only waved to ya at the last minute

Friday night - anyone here around the regency area on friday night? Bout 11ish? Saw too many to count.. black 34 with red lipped rims... white 32 with gtr front.. umm red 33 with gtr wing - thought it may have been RedGtst from here?

Last night silver 34gtr near the maccas on cnr of south road and umm is it grange road? Waved but didnt get a response..

Also last night, black 34 again followed by white 33 on Jetty road

I put a double DIN DVD player in it recently and love mobile TV and movies!

You should have mentioned it to me last night. Im looking at either retractable single din or one of those double din one's. I must come over and have a look. Local purchase?

sorry Duc didn't even show the car off to anyone last night .... come over whenever you want to have a look at the DVD player - give me a buzz. Ebay purchase for VERY cheap!

Madaz, want to do me a signature since ive notice your doing everyone elses on the forum. LOL
Hah, and one for me too please? :thumbsup:

haha email me either some pics of your cars or pics u like and we can see what i pull off x2

sorry Duc didn't even show the car off to anyone last night .... come over whenever you want to have a look at the DVD player - give me a buzz. Ebay purchase for VERY cheap!

goto love a good ebay i got my G5 r2 from ebay for 73bux $114 @ A&R computers or $148 @ EBgames

spotted a white 33 with a full bodykit and black bonnet at glenelg

also spotted Flick at henly beach rd KFC

What were u in? U posted just before i got home from there too- u live around there?