SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

vange at freedoms that was me in one of the supras an a gtr at 3.30 in the moarn on happy valley drv. hv drv is cumin quite the place to spot now im noticing a lot of lines at stags up this way

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw VANGE doing Hindley at about 2am. :P Also at the same time, saw a nice orange R33 with BN kit parked on Hindley.

Went to HJ West Terrace and saw a nice red R32 with deep dish wheels (I think they are 19s).. Nice ride!! :mellow:

spotted a black R32 and a maroon R32 at Elizabeth shopping centre

a silver R34 at the antique place on Main North Rd @ Munno Para (had the ugliest

spoiler i've ever seen :P)

a black R33 at On The Run in Munno Para

a sliver R33 on Main North Rd

another black R33 on Adelaide Rd in Gawler/ Evanston

"phuman" is a friend of mine...i know hes had to make some changes to the car but has anyone spotted him on the road recently?

b good to hear some news.

Yeah he works at emtech now, drives the daily, 34 is in the carport with the 20s, no stickers and different plate.

Rarely drives the car now as doesnt want any unwanted attention.

wow saw a few skylines around last night. there was a red(burgundy) 32gts-t driving down anzac's most of the way next to me.

saw a white r34 gtt turning right towards the city at the intersecting of west terrace and frankin(i think)

i parked at hj west terrace(in the middle of those three parks near the corner) about 11pm last night and saw heaps drinving around. i think there was 2 r33 gts-t that came into the car park. an s14, 32gtr and r33 gts-t pulled up on the road side infront of shell(next to hj's)

Edited by Turbz_13

wow saw a few skylines around last night. there was a red(burgundy) 32gts-t driving down anzac's most of the way next to me.

saw a white r34 gtt turning right towards the city at the intersecting of west terrace and frankin(i think)

i parked at hj west terrace(in the middle of those three parks near the corner) about 11pm last night and saw heaps drinving around. i think there was 2 r33 gts-t that came into the car park. an s14, 32gtr and r33 gts-t pulled up on the road side infront of shell(next to hj's)

Yer spotted us, there was a mini cruise. :P

I parked the car in freedom and walked over.

Spotted the hottest R34 GTR VSpec today, Bayside Blue, custom plates "34VSPEC" gave the dude a thumbs up. Never seen it before, has anyone else on here seen him or is it new?

spotted a black R32 and a maroon R32 at Elizabeth shopping centre

a silver R34 at the antique place on Main North Rd @ Munno Para (had the ugliest

spoiler i've ever seen :))

a black R33 at On The Run in Munno Para

a sliver R33 on Main North Rd

another black R33 on Adelaide Rd in Gawler/ Evanston

im in the munno area ive seen the 34 b4 :P

also spotted grey 33 kirby plates chick driving and silver 32 gtr, with appropriate plates both main north road heading towards gawler

Spotted the hottest R34 GTR VSpec today, Bayside Blue, custom plates "34VSPEC" gave the dude a thumbs up. Never seen it before, has anyone else on here seen him or is it new?

That is Munro's old beast .... it is a funny coincidence that Mattr, Munro and I were talking about it just this afternoon.

Scan from 'Speed' below - note the yellow Evo VII was John's too.

post-669-1181388984_thumb.jpg

post-669-1181389073_thumb.jpg

yeah ive seen it up near magil uni asian person driving it

heyas

saw several skylines today

purple r32 w/ bodykit at regency road+prospect road intersection heading west. *nodded* to the young chap (kudos if ur here dude)

red r33 on salisbury highway at 4:30 or so in the arvo that revved hard as he/she passed, kudos again

r33 on hampstead road + grand junction intersection in the middle lane heading north (cant recall color), didnt get a chance to check the car out

<-- white gtr (bought writeoff's 2nd gtr on fri. hello. :))

hi madaz the one you saw at magil i think is me, is a gtt

i wish is a R-Vspec hahaha :)

and as far as i know there are 2 Bayside bule 34GTR in adelaide (few months ago, dont know now)

hi madaz the one you saw at magil i think is me, is a gtt

i wish is a R-Vspec hahaha :)

and as far as i know there are 2 Bayside bule 34GTR in adelaide (few months ago, dont know now)

ah well its a very nice example of a GTR

spotted maroon r32 heading up walkeys road, waved but just got a stare back

Same with the silver 33 on marion road with some older dude driving it

why doesnt anyone wave back!! :)

lol

That is Munro's old beast .... it is a funny coincidence that Mattr, Munro and I were talking about it just this afternoon.

Scan from 'Speed' below - note the yellow Evo VII was John's too.

STi vs GT-R vs EVO....now thats a match up :) might need to get myself a copy of that SPEED issue.