[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

deluxe you owe me a f**ken tooheys buahahah. howd the rest ur sat night go?

Yes Yes i do! I still can't believe you touched that girls.................................................Tattoo just above her crack! That was gold! Yeh mate the rest of the night went well, I saw you at Electric Circus also, I didn't think you were gonna go there! The next night was good also! But now im sick as, hoping i'll be all good for this weekends battles!

spotted a dark blue GTR32 wif plate LORENZ or alike at walkerville tce..was next to me at the lights and raving for a dragg..unfortunately my boss was just behind me and dun wanna ruin my reputation at work..lol..nice solid ride

spotted a dark blue GTR32 wif plate LORENZ or alike at walkerville tce..was next to me at the lights and raving for a dragg..unfortunately my boss was just behind me and dun wanna ruin my reputation at work..lol..nice solid ride

Are you sure the plates were LORENZ? Where they Silver writing on a Black Background? Because an R31 was stolen yesterday that had these plates, and this morning the car was recovered, but the plates weren't. IF it was the case, please report it to the police!!

Are you sure the plates were LORENZ? Where they Silver writing on a Black Background? Because an R31 was stolen yesterday that had these plates, and this morning the car was recovered, but the plates weren't. IF it was the case, please report it to the police!!

definitely a +1 on reporting that

i believe a few of the 31 club boys may still be willing to put in for a cash reward to ANY information that leads to the apprehension of these pricks

I'm not quite sure if it is silver on black..my glance was white on blue..but im definitely sure it has LORENZ on the plate..it may be LORENZ+numbers..not quite sure...it has a GTR badge at the rear trunk..

SPOTTED

A R31 i believe, number plates GTS 055 last night near parafiled airport at around 10. nice car, saw the SAU sticker on it...

Hey pal that was me.... was headin home from the gf's in my daily driver r31 GTS2. Its build #55 hence the plates.

Tidy 33 you have there..

Edited by HOSTILE

spotted DRIV3R, SERTY 1, Muges (nice R34 :D) and a silver R32 4door at Freedom

and a black R33 just as i was leaving Freedom.

ahh a black R33 on Gouger st

Edited by pokie

spotted madaz at jbhifi modbury last night, thought i reckognised you in the shop but it just didnt click. i was there pickin up my new plasma and ps3 lol in the missus wrx.

ah yes you did i was trying to play PG3 on the exbox << :) funny typo so i left it any reason for plasma and not LCD Bravia X series maybe :D