[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a black R33 with purple lines all over it and a "Ministry of Bass" sticker across the rear, also a number plate to that effect, on Port Rd this morning. Kinda made me chuckle. :D

That was at this yrs autosalon in the SVD stand, has a pretty good ICE set up.

post-23924-1129554714.jpg

Mate,

PHUMAN's R34 GTT 350kwRw is CraZy!

he has it in car toys at moment, both getting our boots redone, he is waiting for clear side blinkers. Guy has spent too much on his car.

He is getting me the new e manage ultimate, car back firing something fierce right now, any cruises happening soon, love to see some of these cars up close

Are you on drugs? I didnt understand a thing you said.

Mate,

Rocked up to my formal at the adel convention centre in it and my mate in his youger bros WRX!

Shat all ova da Limos and Hot Rods!!

Hehehe.

One of the best skys in adel i believe!

God i love dat car!!! :>

Is it just me or do other people see hot chicks driving imports????? spotted a blondie driving down Main North Rd Sunday in a silver 300zx targa off hair blowing everywhere, ohhh it was great just like in the movies......lol

talking bout hotties in imports, just the other day I took the sil80 out for a drive and was followed - basically tailgated, by someone in a dark green mr2 on trade plates. When the driver overtook me I noticed that it was a HOT female driver who was trying to give me some stick!!!! would you imagine that, edging me on and weaving through peak hour traffic like it was a piece of cake. She was a damn good driver too, I couldnt keep up with all the serving in and out of traffic. :lol:

"Mate,

Rocked up to my formal at the adel convention centre in it and my mate in his youger bros WRX!

Shat all ova da Limos and Hot Rods!!

Hehehe.

One of the best skys in adel i believe!

God i love dat car!!! :>"

Nozila WTF? What dont u understand? its not that hard. I said he was my transport to my yr 12 formal held at the adelaide convention centre and his young brother who drives a wrx took my mate.. Arrived in style something different then then limos and hot rods ect.

His car has 350kw@rw (lots of money spent like black33_26)

Understand dude?

& no im not on drugs.... but u may be if u couldnt understand my msg b4. <_<

His car has 350kw@rw (lots of money spent like black33_26)

Understand dude?

Phu has 300kw wants to get it too 350 which he has in progress just money holding him back, saw him yesterday(tuesday) and laughed as he wishes it was. He should have back on the road soon.

Not quite gonna spend as much on my car as he has, is in pretty good shape as is and id rather save for a house.

Doesnt mean moneyt wont be poured into it ;)

Is it just me or do other people see hot chicks driving imports????? spotted a blondie driving down Main North Rd Sunday in a silver 300zx targa off hair blowing everywhere, ohhh it was great just like in the movies......lol

Saw those one the other day, car had maybe a veilside bodykit.

Got busted staring/perving but still got a thumbs up!

SWEET.

hahaha,

Yeh, i havent seen him in ages. thought he be makign it by now.

gotta call him sometime, yeh 300 still good though man!

Good luck with your car tuning man

if u haven't seen him for ages why the hell u post?

o.. yeah... i spot John's R33 - 2 years ago

500+KW @ ALL WHEEL

gotta call him sometimes :D

p.s. this is Maxx

using uni pc, and it auto login as R31turbo :lol:

remeber to logout next time mate :(

Edited by r31turbo

"if u haven't seen him for ages why the hell u post?

o.. yeah... i spot John's R33 - 2 years ago

500+KW @ ALL WHEEL

gotta call him sometimes"

To set thing straight i havent seen him "in person" in while, i saw his car few days ago.

There's always got to be a lil cocky smart ass around making gay comments ey :(