SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted deluxe parked at flick's work this arvo

and then spotted mike_ on morphett road climbing into his prelude. my horn didnt work in time so otherwise i woulda tooted (stupid holdens)

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted CleanGTS-t this morning on the way to work. Was following you for a little bit but couldnt get along side of you to say Hello. Typical though, had only just washed the car and it rains. lol

Hey MADAZ were you on North East road around fourish today???

um yeah :) i just came from IT warehouse and did a sort of u-turn @ repco heading back to st agnes :whistling:

now i think about it i saw a R33 in the left lane prolly ready to go down reservoir rd least you didnt catch my u-turn you only heard it

Edited by Madaz

Wow i was only there for a few mins, Only went to th Bank and PO, She was looking like a dirty whore i know!

that it is

and i seen u again this arvo on anzacs, just near kmart. Was driving the other way, had my arm out waving but then realised u wouldnt recognise me LOL >_<

that it is

and i seen u again this arvo on anzacs, just near kmart. Was driving the other way, had my arm out waving but then realised u wouldnt recognise me LOL >_<

Jebus, Can't say i saw some crazy guy waving at me on Anzacs, I will have to open my eyes!! >_<

New car? What you getting?

not really new........more second hand. got a daily that can serve as a tow car. Tis a VR S pack ute with a few goodies. Skyline is going to become pure track car now

spotted heslo on grandjuction yesterday (wednesday) and a silver 34 this morning (thurs) i was in a white 34

heslo just keep an eye on the datsun1200.com site or even ebay one will come up

i have one thats from japan...

post-34059-1186067030_thumb.jpg