SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Yeh ya gotta have a quickie now and again.

On the same topic, all your favourite footballers try and reach a certain point to increase testosterone before every match, did you know that?

quite rediculous, funny tho hearing sam newman talk about it on the footy show when its been mentioned...

Deluxe, this is a car spotting forum talk about this shit in wasteland lol.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a grey NA R33 w/ very nice rims in Para Hills but, didn't sound too good through its hi-pitched fart can muffler.

Pauly;

We naturally have high levels of testosterone (As I twirl shoulder/back hair around index finger) lol :(

:laughing-smiley-014: so that's why Pauly has curly hair.

Spotted the Paully-mobile at Adelaide Tyrepower, just sitting there. Still no rims at 3:00 :O Didn't even get to see the rims supposedly going on it.

(I was getting new tyres on the SP23, not stalking :unsure: )

spotted/Met briefly at the Infms cruise last night, dnbutts and veitorious (spellin?). Sorry didnt really introduce myself better, was sick as last night, felt like i was dying lol.

Spotted a grey NA R33 w/ very nice rims in Para Hills but, didn't sound too good through its hi-pitched fart can muffler.

:laughing-smiley-014: so that's why Pauly has curly hair.

Saw you PK at TTP and another guy that I've seen on some SAU cruises at the movies to see Simpsons.

I was yelling out to you but got snobbed :down: I was sitting up the top was an AWSOME Simpsons movie!

Kye

Yeh ya gotta have a quickie now and again.

On the same topic, all your favourite footballers try and reach a certain point to increase testosterone before every match, did you know that?

quite rediculous, funny tho hearing sam newman talk about it on the footy show when its been mentioned...

Deluxe, this is a car spotting forum talk about this shit in wasteland lol.

WTF your telling deluxe off for talking shit.... :laughing-smiley-014:

Saw you PK at TTP and another guy that I've seen on some SAU cruises at the movies to see Simpsons.

I was yelling out to you but got snobbed :) I was sitting up the top was an AWSOME Simpsons movie!

Kye

Sorry Kye didn't see or hear ya :down: although, the group behind us were a little noisey....you should've thrown pop corn at me. Yeah twas a hilariously classic movie :thanks:.

Spotted (and briefly chatted to) a dude in black QLD registered 32 GT-R on Portrush/Nth East Rds ~3-330pm today. Very nice car. If you're on SAU, sorry I couldn't 'play', the tune is not completely sorted yet - no more than 5krpm for me (~290rwkw so far with cam timing, fuel/timing tuning and more boost to come)

yeah vu which way did you head on after the cops showed up at the bunnings??

Me and dnbutts went to the other carpark next door! lolll saw others there then we went off for some food

Spotted a silver R34 GTS? May have been just a GT, (looks exactly like Evil34's avatar.) pulled over on the side of south road last night (friday) around 5.40ish, was still in the car so you were either finished talking to the cop or you had just got pulled over, saw a VN wagon also pulled over down furthur on south road, must've been out in force last night. Been seeing a few 32 GTS'ts also, driving to work in the morning, I drive a blue R32 GTR if your on here :) - One thursday morning and one friday morning.