SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

Spotted 324Whore/Brenton (i think it was u lol) behind me on Sir don brad drive. Almost hit the car in front of me lol giving u a wave.

LOL yeh that was me.

Well my mate was driving it. Just let him drive it from another persons perspective.

I noticed u werent really paying attention to the car infront.

LOL.

CHANGE YA CAR TO MANUAL...................... PLEASE

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted (and briefly chatted to) a dude in black QLD registered 32 GT-R on Portrush/Nth East Rds ~3-330pm today. Very nice car. If you're on SAU, sorry I couldn't 'play', the tune is not completely sorted yet - no more than 5krpm for me (~290rwkw so far with cam timing, fuel/timing tuning and more boost to come)

Yes that was me :), your 33 looked awesome, knew you had some serious work done she was lumpin like crazy on idle :)

Spotted (and briefly chatted to) a dude in black QLD registered 32 GT-R on Portrush/Nth East Rds ~3-330pm today. Very nice car. If you're on SAU, sorry I couldn't 'play', the tune is not completely sorted yet - no more than 5krpm for me (~290rwkw so far with cam timing, fuel/timing tuning and more boost to come)

Ahh top stuff Matt. Good to see it back on the road.

Hows's the big trust spool? Its definitely came a LONG way since the old days when it was making a shade over 200rwkw. :)

Sorry Kye didn't see or hear ya :) although, the group behind us were a little noisey....you should've thrown pop corn at me. Yeah twas a hilariously classic movie :).

I didnt have any popcorn but i found a malteaser between the seats but thought that would have been mean :)

LOL yeh that was me.

Well my mate was driving it. Just let him drive it from another persons perspective.

I noticed u werent really paying attention to the car infront.

LOL.

CHANGE YA CAR TO MANUAL...................... PLEASE

Lol i could see u coming up behind me, knew your car from a distance! Was trying to get the window down to wave when i kinda noticed the car infront of me, being sick and half asleep didnt help either :S

Make it manual?! Would If i had the money! anyone wanna give me a free manual conversion? :thumbsup:

awwwwww :thumbsup: hi lauren

:)

hi matty, remember me, i was also there :)

although you were quite trashed.

To keep it ontopic, spotted Matty off his face at Shenanighans and then moreso after back at a mates house. Talking to his dog and all sorts lol.

haha yeh i spotted a rather trashed matty trying to dance.. and then having a good 'conversation' with a dog..

lol

Back to normal spotted.. yesterday up modbury turning onto wright road near bunnings, a really nice lookin blue 33, dont think it was standard colour? Had kit, rims the usual, never seen it before

last night near gepps cross kart mania, 2 black 34's side by side, nice sight! :thumbsup:

Spotted an orange R33 with White 5 spoke wheels at the bay. Had a X** series numberplate, looked very clean.

Also spotted a black R33 4door on Tapleys hill Rd (think?) looked stock and clean.

Spotted a silver R34 GTS? May have been just a GT, (looks exactly like Evil34's avatar.) pulled over on the side of south road last night (friday) around 5.40ish, was still in the car so you were either finished talking to the cop or you had just got pulled over, saw a VN wagon also pulled over down furthur on south road, must've been out in force last night. Been seeing a few 32 GTS'ts also, driving to work in the morning, I drive a blue R32 GTR if your on here >_< - One thursday morning and one friday morning.

That was me pulled over by the local police for giving a little chirp of my tyres coming out of the vic hotel bottle shop. The car stalled as i was being lazy with the twin plate and then traffic was coming so had to move quickly and the tyres chirped as i was on the grate as i took off. They wanted to take my car off of me for 72 hours and now i have a $128 fine for excessive noise and still have my car. I also now have massive gutter rash on the passenger side rim due to being pulled over in a ditch, i am so not happy. It is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!