[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a white 33 maybe a GTR...had a GTR kit on it doing a u turn behind me as i was pulling out of the jaycar carpark at clovelly park. all i could hear was ur BOV and the spoolage :P .i was driving the dark red/marron 33 with sparco racing rims.

Saw orange R32 'not urs' on the corner of Marion & Richmond Road early this afternoon.

That would be me >_<

U were in the black 31 coupe heading towards marion road? Pretty sure u the guy i gave a wave/thumbs up too. Coupe looked good, Got a bit of a soft spot for 31's :D

Pretty sure I spotted Cain's hot lookin Zed this morning passing through Holden Hill. Had the APS cooler peering through the front but, at first glance looked like a radiator, haha.

Got a toot/wave from someone in a white 33 around 1ish, on sir don bradman drive, heading towards airport. Had SAU stickers on drivers side rear window. Only got a quick glance, not sure who it was lol, but i gave u a wave at the last second! Not sure if u saw it.

Not sure if u noticed lol.. i was bein a bit silly and pretending to drift around corners.. was showing my brother that my handbrake does NOTHING lol.

This is probably the only thread that theifs look at, I got an idea:

When a car is parked, do not mention it is parked just mention that you saw it parked at a certain time because... yeah obviously.

IE, seeing vangemobile on hindley street so often, maybe not a good idea to keep writing down what time and etc in this thread.

I wont go and say "I saw madaz parked behind a tree at linear park at 2pm"

This is probably the only thread that theifs look at, I got an idea:

When a car is parked, do not mention it is parked just mention that you saw it parked at a certain time because... yeah obviously.

IE, seeing vangemobile on hindley street so often, maybe not a good idea to keep writing down what time and etc in this thread.

I wont go and say "I saw madaz parked behind a tree at linear park at 2pm"

Ohyaa...i saw a black R34 GTR with the custom plate BAIT along Wakefield St. every morning at 7am with window down, disarmed and unlocked. And yes, it's always there same time same place...Hmmmm...lol

Ohyaa...i saw a black R34 GTR with the custom plate BAIT along Wakefield St. every morning at 7am with window down, disarmed and unlocked. And yes, it's always there same time same place...Hmmmm...lol
....also I hear it's for sale, something about owner not been able to afford the insurance :)