[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure I spotted Cain's hot lookin Zed this morning passing through Holden Hill. Had the APS cooler peering through the front but, at first glance looked like a radiator, haha.

that would of been me. sorry i must not of seen you.. unless my car was parked @ work.

Yes that was me :(, your 33 looked awesome, knew you had some serious work done she was lumpin like crazy on idle :)

Ah! So you are a fellow SAU'er, cool :domokun: Thanks mate. It's pretty tame from the outside - just the way I like it. Yeah the HKS cams give it just enough 'attitude'. Your beast looks very tidy too and it doesn't have quite as many problems getting the power down in those wet conditions either.

Ahh top stuff Matt. Good to see it back on the road.

Hows's the big trust spool? Its definitely came a LONG way since the old days when it was making a shade over 200rwkw. :)

G'day Joel. Yes back on the road mate. It's only temporary unfortunately, back to the workshop for more playing with the turbo set-up as soon as Autosalon is over. I'm hoping it will be completed (for this round of mod's) in 1-2 months.

Well, it's got potential I'll give it that. It looks like being too big on the exhaust side - currently a Turbonetics T3 Stage V (biggest they offer in that range and larger than the equivalent GT3540R combo'). The plan is to go down one size (Stage III - no stage IV ???) and this should give us the top end power with better response, I hope. We're going to switch to a new Tial EWG too.

On the positive side there already appears to be another 30rwkw (on top of the ~290) in the compressor (more boost) cam timing and tuning once the exhaust combo' is sorted. I'll be happy with ~320rwkw peak power and a useable rev' range of ~4000ish rpm (~3000 - ~7000) anything over 320 will be a bonus. Martini 110 will also be trialed to see how much extra it's got in it until the head runs out of flow.

It's changed a little bit since those early days :rofl:

Spotted a very nice silver 32 GTR V-Spec II on Greenhill Road... you didn't wave :(

edit: uuuhhh... hang on, greenhill road.... probably wasent me then, pritty sure i wasent any "green" road...

2nd edit: yes i was, soz, 2 hours of sleep last night, all my concentration was going into avoiding bright shiney moving things + keeping it "on" 60kmph... anyhows bed, see you all in 11 hours!

hmmmm, seen a silver 32 gtr vspec ii in my street tonight bout 7:30ish i think. reckon it mite hav been luke ;)

i'd put money on it being me as well, considered sticking my arm out and waving, but mum was driving behind me =P

Edited by Fishpaste~

I do believe i saw Import S13 heading into town on Kensignton Rd this morning, just near the Holden joint, Lokks clean in the flesh!

how is it when i drive my car too work everyday i never get seen yet when my missus takes it too work she gets seen 3 times in one day ;)

she saw u and reconised the car, the car got lowered tonight and exhaust tomorrow *cough no cat cough*

kye

edit: uuuhhh... hang on, greenhill road.... probably wasent me then, pritty sure i wasent any "green" road...

2nd edit: yes i was, soz, 2 hours of sleep last night, all my concentration was going into avoiding bright shiney moving things + keeping it "on" 60kmph... anyhows bed, see you all in 11 hours!

i'd put money on it being me as well, considered sticking my arm out and waving, but mum was driving behind me =P

nice one

btw, nice revs on the way back past ;) i kno the sound of an RB

:(

man i was soooo out of it last night, no, i didnt go any "green" road, so unless you were MORE sleep deprived than me and were actually traveling on Goodwood road, it probably wasen't me... which would be cool, 2 silver V-Spec IIs in adealide!

i did see 1 skyline last night, corner of marion and sir don bradman drive heading towards the airport, white 34 gtt

matty: revs, what revs?? =P

Hang on I'm confused. It was you? I was in the maroon 33 in the right lane. I almost jizzed, love the car!

Hang on I'm confused. It was you? I was in the maroon 33 in the right lane. I almost jizzed, love the car!

i too am also very confused... lol, even more so when i wrote that (sleep deprevation is bad!!)

goodwood road = me, greenhill = not me, so... what road were you on???

spotted 4dirty2 today, pulled over on the side of south road, hope nothing major is wrong!! =(

would have done a u-turn and seen what was wrong, but peak hour trafic is BS, i hate driving my line during peak hour!!