N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Warm weather does bring out a few of the lines...and others :P

Spotted at Fasta Pasta last night (was in the white R32 gts-t) white R33 parked reverse (nice chicky inside :P - respect to the bf if she has one) nice silver looking 200sx S14 (seen the girls before? on many cruises), Sir-033 (GT-R)? Gave a nod as i walked into Fasta Pasta for to pick up food. Also a maroon R32 gts-t. Was on a cruise after 10pm with Candy Apple Red VL Turbo (previously MR VLT) and boostworx WRX :(

Also spotted many many skylines all day, and light blue R32 on the way to gym heading down Oaklands road towards Marion.

Spotted a bunch of SAUers sitting out front Australia Pizza House today!

haha was gonna say the same thing :O

Saw blk Sky go past while I was sitting there, know he's on here but be dammed if i can remember your user name sorry!

Warm weather does bring out a few of the lines...and others :P

Spotted at Fasta Pasta last night (was in the white R32 gts-t) white R33 parked reverse (nice chicky inside :) - respect to the bf if she has one) nice silver looking 200sx S14 (seen the girls before? on many cruises), Sir-033 (GT-R)? Gave a nod as i walked into Fasta Pasta for to pick up food. Also a maroon R32 gts-t. Was on a cruise after 10pm with Candy Apple Red VL Turbo (previously MR VLT) and boostworx WRX :)

Also spotted many many skylines all day, and light blue R32 on the way to gym heading down Oaklands road towards Marion.

haha yeah that was us all getting dinner that night before a cruise.

was one crazy night i tell ya lol

mike

ok today on my travels to DZignFX i spotted............ 4 silver r33's, 2 white r33's, "OUTCAST" yellow r33, "GTR2NV" black r33 gtr, a white r34 with full bomex kit, a black r34 and a black r32.............i think that is it. ;)

ok today on my travels to DZignFX i spotted............ 4 silver r33's, 2 white r33's, "OUTCAST" yellow r33, "GTR2NV" black r33 gtr, a white r34 with full bomex kit, a black r34 and a black r32.............i think that is it. ;)

On my travels today I saw a nice Red R33 on Phillip highway near Holden, MissR34 sitting at lights on Henley Beach road

and a white R33 at the lights on Commercial road South road intersection.

On my travels today i spotted a black r32 GTR zooming down main north road, and a black r33 gtr also zooming down main north road. also sptted a black r32 sliding around near the parafield area.

Spotted black 32 with black wheels on Goodwood Road this evening around 5:00pm. Its the same as couple of weeks ago at BP.

WOOO i got spotted again, thats me mate, reckon i saw u sitting at the lights pole position ;)

^Hah! thought that was you. I've spotted you a few times now. Do you remember the blue SP23 at BP a couple of weeks back? I was staring at your car as I was walking out the shop, and I think you looked at me funny LOL. V-nice car by the way ;)

Warm weather does bring out a few of the lines...and others :(

Spotted at Fasta Pasta last night (was in the white R32 gts-t) white R33 parked reverse (nice chicky inside :) - respect to the bf if she has one) nice silver looking 200sx S14 (seen the girls before? on many cruises), Sir-033 (GT-R)? Gave a nod as i walked into Fasta Pasta for to pick up food. Also a maroon R32 gts-t. Was on a cruise after 10pm with Candy Apple Red VL Turbo (previously MR VLT) and boostworx WRX :)

that R33 at fasta pasta was me and dont worry there is no bf, the 200sx which is light blue she made the colour her self was my freind her200sx and the GT-R sir-033 is trick (sau)

Edited by Bunny33