SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

^^ Reckon we saw u drive past us bunny on sunday. Bunch of us were at Pizza house on wst tce bout 4ish. Pretty sure it was u, stickers down back window, and an sau sticker too

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a nice 33 this arvo on marion road, white with grey buddy club p1s....cc plates. sorry bout the close call at the daws road lights......the rawsons van behind ya nearly squeezed me out

^^ Reckon we saw u drive past us bunny on sunday. Bunch of us were at Pizza house on wst tce bout 4ish. Pretty sure it was u, stickers down back window, and an sau sticker too

hi flick yeah that was me again was meeting up with trick and her200sx :(

Edited by Bunny33

^Hah! thought that was you. I've spotted you a few times now. Do you remember the blue SP23 at BP a couple of weeks back? I was staring at your car as I was walking out the shop, and I think you looked at me funny LOL. V-nice car by the way :cheers:

LOL yeah i remember, i saw ya looking at my car, was thinking 'thank fk its clean'... jeez black cars are hard to maintain :) Sry if i gave ya a funny look hahaha, left it unlocked n windows down.. gotta love paranioa :P

Spotted a black 33GTS-t with CC plates in Boostworx today, had an SAU sticker on the rear quarter window, who's car is it and what you getting done?

hey mate, thats my car. im getting my turbo upgraded :cheers:

who's doing your brakes?

people in the north east GO and see Chris @ tyresplus for any mechanical/ tyre/ brake needs tell him your from SAU and he WILL look after you

if your not sure ask HESLO of his service

using St Agnes Tyre power i think theyre called - on Tolley Road. Won a service voucher from them for $250 so thought id better use it on brakes since they were starting to squeal a bit. Down to like 5 or 10% :S

yeh well they 'overmachined' my rotors, making them undersized.. so slotted rotors it is. Kinda sucks cos i cant exactly afford them right now, so credit it is too.. wont be going back there :S

At boostworx this avo spotted Sambo's car looking a little out of breath (no turbo :thumbsup: ) a grey R33 S1 plates Blitz, Alan's 31 coupe, and one other white S1 leaving just after I pulled up.

Boostworx=Skyline central :)

ah sorry to hear flick WELL DONE tyrepower aint the pro's any more are they

as simon suggested get standard there is a group buy for RDA rotors on here

DONT quote prices that RS73 PM's you what ive quoted is the average RRP on the first post of the thread whcih you will find if you click the quote

i seem to see BOWDOWN every morning heading south at the south rd lights where goodwood rd forks off by monroe. seems to be a trend.

line looks sweet.