SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

At boostworx this avo spotted Sambo's car looking a little out of breath (no turbo ;) ) a grey R33 S1 plates Blitz, Alan's 31 coupe, and one other white S1 leaving just after I pulled up.

Boostworx=Skyline central ;)

hehe, my cars a non-turbo :)

im going to go pick it up tonight, cant wait to drive it again!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted sambo's car out front of boostworx this arvo when i called past to see shaun

also just spotted bezender before cruisin along seacombe road. yeah that was me that tooted and waved from the red ute as i was waiting to turn out of my street

spotted hotwire the sarvo on port rush near the parade, was in the mrs rex commin out of the parade you looked at me lol

Nope, wasn't me Dan...

I presume you meant servo, but either way my car was at Boostworx all day (clutchless) untill 7pm when troy finally finished it and I drove it home tonight with my new xtreme HD :P

Spotted MIS R33 at the Woodcroft shopping centre this afternoon. Nice car.

And at about 6pm I spotted myself in the rear view mirror driving my skyline for the first time since May 12. YAY!!!! *balloons & party poppers*

Now I just have to get 500km into the newly rebuilt engine.

Nope, wasn't me Dan...

I presume you meant servo, but either way my car was at Boostworx all day (clutchless) untill 7pm when troy finally finished it and I drove it home tonight with my new xtreme HD :P

Shit nah the skyline i spotted waas identical to yours then rims kit everything, and was at the intersection on portrush rd and the parade heading towards the freeway lol, and nice to see with the clutch mate.

spotted a black r33, white r32 4 door, black r32 and a blue r32
spotted about 8 r32's on the way home tonight mainly gunmetal grey and silver.........there was a black one tho........also spotted one black r33

I didnt think this thread was a competition to count the most skylines!

Try to post more about the car you see, or where you spotted it, so ppl can know if it was their beast or not.

Lucky its not a commowhore thread or you'd lose count.... 88 VS's, 42 VT's, 19 VX's, 15 VE's...

Spotted Britz tonight on the Golden Way at about 6ish, we both looked at each other like "Hey, there's another Skyline" just didn't have enough time to wave...

Hi! :spank:

spotted an amazing bayside blue r34 gtr "v sp 034" had vic plates on.....caught up and got a nice little smile from the driver :spank:, also spotted a silver r32 gtr on mcintyre rd this morning, "r32gtr" got a wave, waved back of course!!!!!

also spotted (cant remeber the road) a silver r34 with gold rims (p plater) then followed shortly by a black r34 with p plates again

Edited by MissR34

Went for a cruise with my wife and daughter up to mt lofty botanical gardens this morning in the GTR. :spank: Come back down via waterfall gully and then home.

On the way up

Spotted a white R31 coupe heading along main north turning right to elizabeth shopping centre. 9:30am ish

Spotted a white R33 s1 coupe on oc'onnell st turning right , in front of me 9:50am ish

Heading home

Spotted a red R32 coupe . The car was turning from Gorge rd onto lower northeast rd 1 pm ish

Spotted a r34 coupe (MissR34) on macintyre rd salis east waiting at the lights at bridge rd 1:15pm ish

Anyway had a good morning out with the GTR , wife and daughter :)

I didnt think this thread was a competition to count the most skylines!

Try to post more about the car you see, or where you spotted it, so ppl can know if it was their beast or not.

Lucky its not a commowhore thread or you'd lose count.... 88 VS's, 42 VT's, 19 VX's, 15 VE's...

LOL dats so true... should have more better desciption of the car.

saw alot of skylines on the way home today and yesterday

saw enr 034 in seaford the other night drive right past you got snobbed haha

and saw jarreds red 33 go past me on south road also got snobbed haha

and a few silver 34's in the gully