[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a white 34 4 door, for sale writing on windows, chrome Starcorps on North Esplanade Glenelg North this arvo, practicing reverse parallel parking :yes:

and i reckon it was Gzilla's 32 GTR on the esplanade at Henley Beach this arvo too

Saw a noice white R33 GTR on The Lane O'h. Hill about an hour ago.

Half an hour ago I saw an R31 going the opposite way on Claraden Rd haing a spirited drive. I was in my 205 GTI.

Fredman, that might have been Jas on here on her way to work

oh yea, i think it was too, and she works at the petrol station not too far from we where saw each other if thats correct? and her dad works at repco with my mate hehe

spotted a dark (black/blue/midnight purple - i wasnt paying much attention) 33 on anzacs bout 2 as i was waiting to turn onto marion. Exhanged looks so i waved and just got a blank stare back :S

also was cruising next to a white 32 on north east road today just after 5pm with a SAU sticker on his rear quater window, was pretty nice mate!
That would prob be 'abscent', who lives near ya.
Spotted Patrick (PKBLAKE) on the corner of Resevour and North East Roads this morning.
What were you driving Guy? 4WD??

also was cruising next to a white 32 on north east road today just after 5pm with a SAU sticker on his rear quater window, was pretty nice mate!

Thanks mate was wandering if you were on here, nice 33, I'll prolly see you around the area :D

saw a nice light blue 32 with dark rims. north east road.

and a nice r34 GTR at the coles carpark windsor gardens. I was in my

black 34, but didnt see me I dont think :D

Spotted this morning (i think it was this morning, minds gone blank :S) at around 7.20 a white R33 GTR with some sort of gold rims on it going along greenhill road heading towards anzac h/w. Car sounded very loud and very nice :D

Also today was traveling behind a red 32 GTS't down goodwood road this morning, towards the city, just before the underpass at about 7.30, was really dirty, but very nice non the less. Had spacers im guessing, wheels were out alittle, looked very nice, wouldnt mind meeting the driver if your on here mate..

Also a chick in a yellow S15 today on the drive home, had the black clear tail lights, very nice looking S15, driver didnt look that bad either :D

Edited by GTR-32