SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

hahah hes a big kid.

It has been said when young boys grow up and become men they become more responsible.

We all know that they only thing that changes is the price of our toys. lol.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How did you know we were headed there? 2nd time we have been - the 1st time was the night of the chocolate fondant competition. Food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. $200 bill (excluding byo grog) is a bit steep for 4 people on a Thursday night, but the food is worth it!

sif you could afford it Dean :)

yeah we got there and lined up at about 5:45 (both times) and was in and seated by about 6:10pm and out at around 8:15pm.

For entrees we had sea salt cashews with chilli

For mains we had blue swimmer crab, roast scallops and pork, bbq prawns and roast duck. Sides of chips and green vegies.

Dessert we had 2 x chocolate pots (sorta like choc mousse), pineapple pieces with passionfruit ice-cream, and a ricotta dessert.

Washed it all down with 2 bottles of sav blanc and a six pack of Coopers Palies :) Mmmm my belly is nice and full now :D (I've left myself wide open here, haven't I?!)

My problem with that joint is that its a cafe charging 5-star restaurant rates, people are only willing to go there and pay it cos they might be on tv. I doubt the cusine is any better then a proper restaurant which is actually 5-star, with 5-star service and proper atmosphere. Thats what i pay for.

Restaurants such as Alphute, Lezenhide, House of Chow, Red Ocre, Jarmers, etc etc are all restaurants i love and frequently go to. The prices are similar to that of red sea, but its the complete package that u get when u go there that is better then a cafe ripping people off.

yeah I agree, but it is a unique atmosphere.

We are going to Lenzerheide next month for a mid-year dinner for my wife's work with open menu and open bar :) .... double serve of Morton Bay Bugs coming up for me :)

We went to The Blanc the other week and damn that was nice - you should check it out one night - absolutely 5-star service and food! Not 5-star, but quite possibly the best Chinese food you will find in Adelaide is Citi Zen - we are going there next week and my mouth is already watering at the thought of the Peking Duck!!!

Like you say, it is a different thing at the Red Sea, but is well worth the experience.

Just guessed hahahahahahaha

On me way home from work went past hahahaha

Yeah me old man and my bro and sis went there and dad said his mean tasted like cat food hahaha but me bro and sis loved it.....

Not a big fan of seafood tho but i'd prob go there just to perv on Emily..... MMMMMMMM YUMMY!

Well considering there was no other car on the street except yours and mine. It was late and u decided to rev it up and launch it right next to me, im pretty sure that my guess of you showing off was true.  

But dont worry, next time i see you and I dont have a passenger, ill chase you down and do it personally.

Morale of this story, if you wanna show off, go look for some other freak to do it to.

Dude what did i miss? Fill me in!

Yeah i've seen her before too she looks very tasty

Saw a burgundy 180sx with S15 front on it carbon fibre bonnet, drift kit. big deep dish mags. Absolutely stunning blonde in the drivers seat. plates TASTEME :wassup: I wonder if shes trying to tell me something?