SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted a white porsche 911 turbo (current shape and in race spec, had stickers, cage etc etc) on a trailer pulled by a porsche caynaee - those 4wd one's. was quite a sight.

Quite a sight inded, as in, ugly as sin?

IMHO the VW Tuareg (sp?) are much better looking and top-line V10 Turbo Diesel is a monster stump puller!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ash ash ash, i just spotted it and no it wasnt ugly as sin. i dont know my 4wd's either but if its not a boxer then its got the looks and the goods. :)

No i meant the Porsche Paprika, oops Cayenne, which shared it's development with the VW Touareg (5.0L 230 kW/ 750 Nm V10 TDI)

porsche-cayenne-turbo.jpgtouareg_features_01LG.jpg

Edited by Oosh

um on a side note was any1 from here doing burnouts/ doughnuts @ the back of the Mobil depot @ birkenhead near port adelaide sunday afternoon

im led to belive he had a digital camera hand out the car taking footage of himself

/me looks a redGTSt

think spotted -SKYLINE- on sun nite doing a u-turn on grote street opposite central market. didnt get a good view but saw the red/orange and the cf bonnet so assumed it was him!

um on a side note was any1 from here doing burnouts/ doughnuts @ the back of the Mobil depot @ birkenhead near port adelaide sunday afternoon

im led to belive he had a digital camera hand out the car taking footage of himself

/me looks a redGTSt

Nah wasnt me... I was doing laps and shit stirring outside the holden Hill COp SHop. hehehehehehe.

Gotta love the Gembala Porsches...... They have an insane tune... Especially that orange one (i think it has about 577rwkw if i remember correctly!!!!)

ok who was the fool who decided to fishtail it out of bp servo at pooraka. i was driving past there this morning to work, he must have seen me and wanted to prove a point. roads were wet at the time, he exited the servo driving on the limiter, i could hear it bouncing off the rev lim. seriously, its ppl like YOU who get us targeted. was a marron r33, wasnt you was it redgtst?? raises eyebrow*

wwwdot - those were the exact two cars i saw. pitty i didnt have my digicam with me. the trailed porsche was race prepped for sure, all stickers + roll cage etc etc are obvious indications.

Nah wasnt me... I was doing laps and shit stirring outside the holden Hill COp SHop. hehehehehehe.

Gotta love the Gembala Porsches...... They have an insane tune... Especially that orange one (i think it has about 577rwkw if i remember correctly!!!!)

ah good to hear

in any case the survalence video got sent to the police yesterday and the driver will be getting a visitor

ok who was the fool who decided to fishtail it out of bp servo at pooraka. i was driving past there this morning to work, he must have seen me and wanted to prove a point. roads were wet at the time, he exited the servo driving on the limiter, i could hear it bouncing off the rev lim. seriously, its ppl like YOU who get us targeted. was a marron r33, wasnt you was it redgtst?? raises eyebrow*

glad it wasnt me :nyaanyaa: lol

Edited by Madaz

Hostile when i waved i nearly hit the car in front of me. I didn't notice it stop, thank god for good brakes. I think i need to use that inside lane a s you always come from nowhere and dissapear into the distance while i never seem to move :nyaanyaa: