[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a nice grey R33 on Port Wakefield Road last Saturday (about 2.30 pm)- number plate YTRYME. Lol...... Was thinking of trying but I was driving with a bunch of girls sleeping at the back of my car. Anyway, nice boost gauge at the pillar.

Edited by bixby

you drive with a bunch of girls in the back seat regularly?

I dont drive "with"... just drive :wub:

hahaha - anyway, spotted non-skylines..... a Toyota Chaser V sedan (now THATS a realman's camry!), and chatted to a 55yrold in a silver 180sx series 2 with 3-spoke mags, full zaust, very nice and subtle bodykit that accentated the lines of the coupe, etc. Nicest S2 180sx Ive ever seen. Had a laugh with him when I suggested he'd be more suited to the Stag ! cheeky :happy:

whats in it? i see it around blackwood all the time

cheers Paul.

u do... :O

u must happen to see it on the rare days i've had it on the road recently. Blowing pintara 25 spline diff/axles etc.

As Patrcik said ^^ ca18det (since it's a pintara, straight bolt in replacement from ca20), fmic, bleed valve & now spool. :D

yeah has a turbo back exhaust - stock size lmao. 180 dump & front pipe, then from cat back is custom made 2 1/4 to fit up to a 31..will go 3" one day. atm just cat in it, no resonator etc. :D

i work at blackwood tyrepower lol hence y i'm in blackwood too :) come in say hi if ya want anyday

an yeah - 120 atw in pretty on sotck boost (8 psi) with just fmic. lot more in her yet once i get shit sorted. :D

Edited by Tylthidras

Blackwood tyrepower hey.. :)

Can you do us SAU dudes a good deal? :O

I recently priced up 2 tyres but u were too expensive compared to Typrepower in the City; they did 2 x Toyo TEO Plus for $150 each. Quite impressed with the tyre over all, and soon require another 2. I am 5 mins from blackwood so I would prefer to drive 5mins vs 20 odd to the city.

u do... :/

u must happen to see it on the rare days i've had it on the road recently. Blowing pintara 25 spline diff/axles etc.

As Patrcik said ^^ ca18det (since it's a pintara, straight bolt in replacement from ca20), fmic, bleed valve & now spool. :)

yeah has a turbo back exhaust - stock size lmao. 180 dump & front pipe, then from cat back is custom made 2 1/4 to fit up to a 31..will go 3" one day. atm just cat in it, no resonator etc. :)

i work at blackwood tyrepower lol hence y i'm in blackwood too :mad: come in say hi if ya want anyday

an yeah - 120 atw in pretty on sotck boost (8 psi) with just fmic. lot more in her yet once i get shit sorted. ;)

lol looks like a few people from blackwood way

yeah i've only seen you between tyrepower and foodland everytime i've seen ya lol during working hours so prob explains why i havent seen ya around any other times, i just saw your car and could hear that nice turbo growl and thought it was a 31 but still good car i like it :/

Paul.

Edited by paulmac

whoah..got replies??

don't ask me to get prices etc..asknig darryl for a price for someone else is useless he forgets it too quick.

8370-2195 is best way :lol:

btw paulmac - it IS a 31. PJR31 is the coding on the id plate. 31 pintara's & skylines share same chassis/shell/suspension/brakes/diff housing just diff driveline mechanical parts. ;)

yeah..she's fixed now whip - spool's noisy as hell due to us just jamming various shims in to keep it tight lol.. still got heaps of problems, but..she goes ;)

lol spotted this today ... his 2 rear rims are worth double the car

post-13315-1156330216.jpg

:O:(

You know whats under the hood tho? :) Was for sale a while ago for bout $4g's i think. Has a CA Turbs in it, ultimate sleeper :)