SAU Community

Stolen R33 Gts25-T

hks33

Hey that sux i had my silver 4 door r33 stolen 3 weeks ago from unley. cops woke me up monday morning at 5am saying they had just been chasing it. Havnt found it yet but it has been chased since if you guys could also keep a lookout for this would be great i stupidly had no insurance yet. Rego was BB464X

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w483/malpaz/2012-03-09_17-47-22_284.jpg http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w483/malpaz/2012-03-09_17-43-55_922.jpg

2012-03-09_17-47-22_284.jpg[/img]

2012-03-09_17-43-55_922.jpg[/img]

Hey Chris they rung me about a 4 door they pulled over ring the sturt police station mate. They pulled a 4 door over and it had 89 r32 skyline plates on it silver with front mount. Head unit and sub where gone. It had been de winged with duck tape.

Edited by 95godz

I rang sturt but they knew nothing about it. did they say what area it was pulled over and what day at all?

Any other info?

They also told me if they cant link the car then they dont take it

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry about late reply had no internet...

It had no vin or id plates on the car. They just asked me to come down to the sturt police station to inspect the car. I said i wasnt able to as i have no other car. But the cop was from sturt police station and said thats what was going on with that car for inspection as it had wrong number plates on the car. Plus no id badges. Sorry thats all i got on the phone from the cop.

Thanks for the reply, I called them again and the person I spoke to this time had a look but could not see it so she asked a traffic cop and apparently there is one out there and they will get back to me when he gets back to the station.

Ive got my fingers crossed, thanks again.

Have you found your car yet?

No problem mate hope it helped.

No mine hasnt been found or spotted. So pretty unlucky.. its in the claims department for just car now. Only company that would provide me with cover as im 19 years old.

Hope all works out for you mate.