Kilometers:[284,xxx]

Transmission type:[5spd manual/conversion]

Engine:[RB30e]

Colour:[Gunmetal Grey]

Modifications:[Muffler, King Lows (front)]

Roadworthy Certificate:[no]

Asking Price:[$2500]

Contact Details:[0416189790 or [email protected]]

Other Comments:[Alrighty guys, so this baby is a bit of a grandma roller. Drives really nice and has some really comfy Passage interior drivers, passenger and rear seats.

Cruise control is wonderful and never had an issue, manual conversion was done a few years ago, before i got it. Box is in good condition! Also got a fresh respray from rebuild and there is some damage under the rear boot from a damn big rock!

Air con doesn't work, could be a leak.

Had some King lows put on the front and new bushes, new Hankooks and a Heavy Duty battery a few months ago.

Car got a gas conversion a few years ago and costs about $25 a week (approx 300kms). It is straight gas at the moment.

There is an exhaust gasket leak from broken studs and a leaking power steering rack.

Other than those annoyances the car runs beautifully and has never missed a beat. Odo and speedo all work!!

There are no mods to the engine, so great P Plater car and like i said really cheap to run!

Here are some pics im a uni student so may not be able to always answer my phone in a lecture however i do check emails and will do my best!

Dont want to leave her but ive got another car and one has to go sadly!

post-93113-0-75195700-1334186698_thumb.jpg

post-93113-0-63150600-1334186701_thumb.jpg

post-93113-0-60681700-1334186704_thumb.jpg