SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

I am impartial to Grolsch swing tops, or alternatively, corona with lime.

Good result homo, needs more lunch

Hahaha...thanks mang.

You better beat that number... ;)

The rear diff and its single pegging rubbish is gonna have a hard time now!!! I should have set the actuators lower!!! :/

Anyone who doubts the -5 isn't the best low mount set up can read this and EAD

I have to agree with you on that 1 Brett - had a chat with Paul last night & in terms maximising that "bulldog" midrange without the sacrifice of top end power, you can't go past -5s

They pack a serious punch :devil:

Outstanding car Paul. I hope I get a chance to even see an r33 this nice driving in the flesh one day.

You'll prob see it launching somewhere haha ;)

Is yavus going to show you his new house that you just paid the deposit for?

LOL. It won't be that bad. He got looked after at the F1 ;).

Haha. If you're involved Marcus I won't make it to the track... Ill be rotten drunk with some skank dancing on my lap!

Haha... If we were in Jappa then you'd be right but in Qld we'll just be rotten drunk.

One thing I haven't mentioned is the new ECU. This has been in the pipework for a while now. It's called a "Blackbox". Unigroup run one in the their RX7 race car and mine is the first finished unit to go into a GTR. The reasoin I moved away from the plug in link (although this is still a plug in unit) is that I ran out of inputs/outputs. Steveo and I thought for weeks about it and anything we could think of we could have put into it. These figures were done after 9 or 10 power runs. One thing I have noticed is the 'blip blip" of the trottle. It's halarious. Yavuz made me sit in the seat and play with the throttle on the dyno. It's like the engine is hyperactive!!!!

Haha... If we were in Jappa then you'd be right but in Qld we'll just be rotten drunk.

haha!!

At some point Allan (33GTRV) from some shit town up your way is coming down..... I think you should get your arse down here also!

Did you send the email to Hiroyuki?