SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

so the benefits of having a vspec in your case = (pls fill in)

Costs you more money to make it work like a normal car should! Haha

In all seriousness, sweet FA.

so the benefits of having a vspec in your case = (sweet FA)

Well, I can't wait until you get those gremlins sorted out mate and put some fat sticky skids down that qtr mile :D

Edited by Ants

In the meantime we will settle for videos of your car doing a 3 legged dog impression. :)

Hahaha!!! The peeing dog antics are no longer... It's just frying rear central at the moment! Still haven't used the highest boost setting.

Well, I can't wait until you get those gremlins sorted out mate and put some fat sticky skids down that qtr mile :D

All in good time man. I wanna have the car 100% sorted before I do that. Not gonna do a half arsed job of it, hehe.

Hahaha!!! The peeing dog antics are no longer... It's just frying rear central at the moment! Still haven't used the highest boost setting.

Means you should do texi next month for the skids ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just took this car for a drive and the only word I can use is holy f**k, it's pure agresstion, words can not describe the way the car makes power

I have owned my fair share of fast cars and driven even more but this thing actually took physical fitness to drive for any length of time.

The devil is back on earth and its in the form of a white 33 Gtr

It's all tucked away now. Beer in hand.

God its a thirsty prick! Did like 70 kms today, had half a tank, now it's below the bottom line. Sigh! haha

Not too keen on posting anything on public roads. Will have to wait for a track day :P

When is my turn?? :P

When we going to track, ill be doing some testing soon if you want me to give you a yell when we go out??

Nothing is booked in yet, need work to calm down. For sure, give us a yell!

You going to texi tomorrow ?

The big fella gave me the keys to the sperm whale today along with setting 2 on the boost controller lol and holy f**k this thing is the most bad ass car ive parked my ass in! Got back in the evo and it felt like a slug :(

Faaarkin epic car son I love it! ;)