SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

I realise the banks don't care, they're only after one thing and it aint your well being. I realise the extra *whatever amount* is a drop in the ocean but then you're paying interest on that amount for the life of the loan. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be paying a gearbox off in 15 years time. lol.

It's the banks money which you're paying back. Redrawing for stuff like extensions (when renting it out) or to purchase shares, yep totally, as that's tax deductible. To pull out for a gearbox, you'd have to have rocks in your head.

Hurry up and screw some boost into yours will ya :D

boost won't be turned up till you get your new gbox :P

A stock one will be going in soon, that count?

I was referring to the OS88 cuz we all know a standard box in Sperm whale will last oh say maybe a day :D

I was referring to the OS88 cuz we all know a standard box in Sperm whale will last oh say maybe a day :D

I'll "turn it down" to its minimum. 420 on gate pressure with 98. :(. Might have to turn the controller on and soften the gain up. Haha

I'll "turn it down" to its minimum. 420 on gate pressure with 98. :(. Might have to turn the controller on and soften the gain up. Haha
still awesome numbers Paullie on 98

I think common sense and a bit of kindness to the standard box will help ya mate

still awesome numbers Paullie on 98

I think common sense and a bit of kindness to the standard box will help ya mate

I honestly don't belt it through gates that hard.

Not really cheap. Its 2k cheaper than a new one ex japan.

Keep in mind everything in japan went up by 3% as of April 1st with new sales tax hike.

Another 2% due in September. :verymad: