SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

972FDE76-81E2-40D4-9009-FED29B987CB8-174

That was our 9th or 10th run. Called it a night. To hold 25 psi up top we need to give it 29 ish early. Cams are set to 0 - 0 still. They will have a filddle next week.

With the controller off (20ish PSI) it made 441 RWKW. I got my goal of 400RWKW @ 5000 RPM which is awsome. AHhhh let me drive it!!!!!

• Like 2

Great results ...Now max those snails out , i wanna see 500 kw :P

They have nothing left. Thats it. If I could run more I would :(. Could fiddle with cam timing but i want that bulldog midrange!

They have nothing left. Thats it. If I could run more I would :(. Could fiddle with cam timing but i want that bulldog midrange!

I know 29 psi would be maxing them out , shame it drops off a little though.. Im just shit stirring .

Congrats on the awesome figures ..could still squeeze a few more with some timing , but those are killer numbers.

It should be real fun to drive ..And now i know which cams to get too :thumbsup:

Edited by ezy_09s

massive power & being low mounts would put those arguments to rest :)

great result - congrats paul

i never expected this level of power, just goes to show the results you have yielded comes down to a great setup & as u said before, all these small percentages here & there = big numbers!!!

atleast you know the std airbox works just fine

For shits and giggles we are gonna open the box up so it's just filter. See what happens there!

Well done Paul. Awesome to these numbers especially so early in the revs.

What turbo actuators are you running?

Standard Garrett item's that have been tricked up by Racepace. I have backed them off to 20 PSI.