SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

are the v-spec and non v-spec diffs the same width ?, I thought not cause I was expecting to change the CVs as well but I could be wrong

Some guys you need shafts, others say you don't. I'm a little confused myself.

When I get the housing and diff centre (this week hopefully) ill take it to Award and plonk it on the table.

I think my battery is 450 crank amps or something like that pffft.

If u run a trickle charger, the battery should give u 5yrs of life...I think my charger was $50 from bunnings.

I also have a battery charger if yours just needs a refresh :)

I think my battery is 450 crank amps or something like that pffft.

If u run a trickle charger, the battery should give u 5yrs of life...I think my charger was $50 from bunnings.

I also have a battery charger if yours just needs a refresh :)

I have an Odyssey super dooper, suck me off piece of garbage in there at the moment. I ALWAYS have it on trickle when it's at home. I accidentally let it go flat when I was waiting for the engine. That was it, been a bucket ever since. Have it on charge all night at Unigroup and it won't even turn the car over hahha.

I'd just get a generic battery for ~$100

How much is an odyssey?

I will this time. Ummm alot more than that!!!! I've already taken it back once... So ill be taking it back and expressing my disappointment that's for sure!

A place in Smeaton Grange ( Nerellan), was $350 and it is physically smaller then the factory 32 battery, it's actually a motor bike battery

How long have you had it?

Ill give you a buzz tomorrow. I'm drunk.

I have killed a few batteries over the years. Last one I called the NRMA, bloke installed the biggest battery he could fit in the space and even put new grounds on it for $160.

You live in the city, your parts are a 5 min drive, I live in 1942, they have never seen a Japanese car up in these parts! Now skids for kids ya phag!

ill sort it tomorrow ya homo!