SAU Community

Who Has The Best Gtr's In Or Around Nsw These Days?

MaTBoY

got your email man :) Thanks.

Matty, The RH9 car I'm talking about was an R32. When i saw it it was about 10-12 years ago. It's probably changed hands/plates/dead. Short stocky/chubby dude owned it. Can't remember his name though.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got contacted by superjet760 earlier in the month regarding some parts; I believe he still owns the R32 that is running 8's, number plate is RH9GTR. He's still around these parts

The (other) GTR with plates just RH9 was that Midnight Purple II R34, right?

Can vouch for Michael's R33, it's fat

:)

Paul (superjet760) still owns the [RH9GTR] beast - it is for sale, but hasn't been sold yet.

mmmm sailing!

Well peeps... first shoot has just wrapped up. GTRSEAN got his car ready with a few hours notice and althought I can't post anything up here just let me say the results are Amazingly Jizz Worthy. :D Looking forward to the next shoot already.

I'd just like to say a big thank you before I depart this country for a few months haha... :( for taking the time to photograph the beast. :D

Looking forward to the pics, even though I've seen a couple ;)

Thanks Terry, we did talk about your N1 and Matt's Nur getting some photo sexy times too ;D

I won't be able to post any more from the set until after it's all published but here's an unfinished shot from the set. Just to show you guys what we're talking about. :)

6959786144_a7116fdbf5_b.jpg

lol. Special location. RAAF base Richmond yeah?

Love the mountains in the distance. Spent some time there but never saw it as good looking as that.

Well done Matt, and Sean.

Yeah guys, taken at the RAAF base looking across the runways towards one of the best sunsets I've seen all year. I've updated that pic I posted with the final version of that shot now. Like I said before I can't post any more other than the teaser until after it's all published. :(

I don't think it has a pearl, it's just polished like a mofo and the colours from the sky were coming out in the paint.

It won't let me edit... so you secretly get two. That first pic isn't 100% complete as it was posted anyway so I don't feel bad :P Here's the official teaser.

7109194101_0a66177e66_b.jpg

Edited by MaTBoY