SAU Community

Who Has The Best Gtr's In Or Around Nsw These Days?

MaTBoY

Yeah I would love to see how Ant's yellow paint comes up from behind Matt's camera.

Mate are you going to leave the eyelids on do you reckon? I took mine off, they were good quality ABS plastic though

It will get behind Matt's camera I'm sure one day, probably when the cars a little more finished though at this stage...

The eye lids, tbh it has never bought enough attention to me to really have a good think about it (strange, as I believe the attention to detail on my car is beyond obsession, hence why the car is back at the painters again working on the bonnet ha)... Im not even 100% certain what they are, they look like nismo ones, and I like the style of them far greater than other r34 eyelids I have seen as they aren't very aggressive... But im not really privvy to what's out there either in the way of them, just not something i have really looked into.. So yea at the moment they are staying, if they didn't come with the car, I highly doubt I would have bought some, but looking at them doesnt make me what to take them off... Abit weird as there not really my Thing, but oh well... Was thinking the same with the te37sl stickers I have too.... Tough decisions haha

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha they look fine, it was a similar deal with me. They look the same as mine and are very subtle but ultimately I came tothe conclusion they're not my thing either.

If only you were all smoking hot 20 year old girls in swimwear! I'd shoot the lot ;)

Sorry dude, I'd be dragged off on suspicion of paedophilia!

Its pretty nice looking but If yu scroll back a page or two you'll see its to similar to the last car shot. Any specs? Pretty sure the 99% of thread will want to know whats In It.

Thanks Matt,

Pretty much the i bought the car as a standard Vspec and then added a few bolt on mods,

The specs are as follows:

Aragusto Coilovers

TE37SL 19x10.5

Nismo Skirts and rear aprons

Tinted front and rear indicators

Yokohama 19 x 275 rubber

Tomei 260 Pon Cams

Trust Cam Gears

Nismo Fuel Pump

Sard RZ fuel reg

Split fire coil packs

Cusco Brake stopper

Haltech Platnium Pro Computer tuned to 260 at all fours for now

N1 Water pump

120mm Cooler

3.5 inch custom Exhaust and front pipes

ORC Twin Plate Carbon Pro Clutch

Theres a few other things I left out probably.

Other things to be installed on the car which I have been lazy to get done but are

sitting on my shelf

Garret 2860-5s

Tomei Dump Pipes

Sard 800cc injectors

HKS Kansai Brace

and re tune

The car runs on royal purple and motul fluids and gets serviced every 3000km

and never leaves the garage if its raining or windy lol too paranoid of a branch falling on it,

if anyone wants to know anything more feel free to PM me =)

Cheers

Garth

Its pretty nice looking but If yu scroll back a page or two you'll see its to similar to the last car shot. Any specs? Pretty sure the 99% of thread will want to know whats In It.