SAU Community

My R32 Is Running Rich Can Anyone Help?

Hi guys I need ya help about a month ago I bought a 89 r32 gtst and its been running real rich I don't know why I'll let you know a couple of things that were already done when I bought it the turbo has been taken off and it has a r33 AFM and I think it still runs a turbo computer it hesitate's till 2000rpm then it pulls really hard sumtimes it just lights up both back wheels

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whow whow whow!

Are you trying to say, that you have a turbod car, removed the turbo, and thought the car would run fine like that?

Oh my Jesus. Why did you remove the turbo?

There's not enough facepalm pics on the interwebz to suffice,is there?

Ok, we need some clarification.

The turbo was taken off....and a new one put on in it's place. Right?

If not, there is no freakin' way in hell it's EVER going to "light up both back wheels". An RB20de-t wouldn't have the nuts to pull the skin off a custard. Perhaps your clutch is rooted?

If it does not have a turbo, then there's your problem. Why don't you put the turbo back on? Otherwise short of an aftermarket ECU and a dyno tune, it's never going to run well.

Lol I bet my left nut it doesnt go hard. I reckon I could beat you on a push bike.

Are you on your p's?

Cowboy: I gather there is no turbo!

Frozenbrain (chris) you got yourself a car that has been molested, put the turbo back on or give it to me and Ill show you what you should do with it!

If not, there is no freakin' way in hell it's EVER going to "light up both back wheels". An RB20de-t wouldn't have the nuts to pull the skin off a custard. Perhaps your clutch is rooted?

What oher sayings could we use for this?

Couldn't pull a sailor off your sister is one that springs to mind.

LOL @ goes gard....8.5:1 comp NA RB20 with turbo cams, rich as hell, f**k all timing

Id be it would be hard to go up a hill

Man it doesnt matter how many times you ask if that ecu is cheap.

For you to call us f**kheads is just idiotic. A f**khead would remove a turbo from a rb20, whereas the people who posted in this thread would not do so.

Look at that poor car. Also in your info, you cant say you have a 32 gtst. Theres no f**kin turbo.

Someone talk some sense into this kid please.