SAU Community

Quick Spare Wheel Question

Hi guys - might be a newbie question but a friend of mine is looking for a spare wheel as he doesn't have one in his car. The tyre place told him that the PCD is 4x108 (first time i've heard of that PCD also :P). I'm searching for spare tyre/wheel combos online and I can't seem to find any in that PCD. Most of them don't mention the stud pattern, just say 4 stud or 5 stud.

Do i specifically need to get a 4x108 or can I just get any 4 stud wheel? I have a feeling it has to be the specific one, if so - any ideas what a good place to get one would be? Tyre place said they don't have one.

Thanks for your help :)

ok so turns out its a ford fiesta 2010 (its a 19 yo chick, don't ask me why she said Toyota first) lol. Now according to the dealers, these cars don't actually come with a spare wheel! They're asking for $500 for a spare wheel and a jack lol.

The PCD is 108, i've Googled :) ... so now do I specifically need to get a 4x108 wheel? (again, sorry if this is a stupid question)

Thanks again

yea came with something of that sort - unfortunately this was someone cutting the front tyre with a knife or something , huge cut on the outside wall, not a normal puncture :/ kids these days! thanks for your help!