SAU Community

Syd: 1989 R32 Gtr Gunmetal Grey Excellent Example

Gday.

I have bought myself a track car and no longer have space for my gtr.

I am selling it absoloutely complete minus the engine (it is going in my track car)

It is a fine example of a 1989 GTR. It is gunmetal in colour and is in great condition.

Year: 1989

Colour: Gunmetal grey

Kms: 88000 (has a nismo dash but the car looks and feels like the kms are original)

Registered until november 2012.

As i said above, it is absolutely complete except for the engine. It will be a simple case of bolting in an engine and enjoying a great car.

Here are the parts that are on the car:

#R33 gtr brembo brakes all round (excellent condition pads)

#Nismo rear subframe (reinforced frame and stiffer bushes)

#Nismo shocks and springs (nice firm ride without the bone jarring from coilovers and also not stupidly low)

#Weds sport 17" alloy wheels (seriously light) few spots of gutter rash but overall nice condition

#Nismo gauge cluster

#Nismo gear knob

#Brand new top of the range Quiktrak alarm with gps monitoring/immobiliser etc

#Techtom device (great device that tells you water temp/actual speed/injector duty cycle etc

#Greddy Profec B spec II electronic boost controller

#HKS oil cooler and filter relocation kit

#Huge metalcraft intercooler

#Garage defend carbon radiator air guide

# brand new genuine nissan radiator

#brand new genuine nissan power steering rack boots (not cheap!)

#Tomei hicas lock unit

#Front lip

#N1 vents in front bumper

#May include bee r front pipes if price is right

If the price is right i can include a huge amount of rb26 spares including blocks, cranks, brand new forged pistons, prepped rods, turbos, engine covers etc. (almost any rb26 engine parts)

The body and paint are in good condition. There are are a few chips and scratches on the drivers side door and the right hand side skirt ideally would need replacing as it has blistered. Overall for a 1989 model it is quite good. Everyone always comments on how straight the car is.

The interior is in great shape as well. The drivers seat has only a tiny wear part and hasn't torn through. The rest of the seats are in great nick and there is only the tiniest little nick on the dashboard on passenger side. It is an original interior with a full set of mats in great nick.

The car will come with the personalised plates and the quiktrak alarm system with 12 months monitoring already paid for.

The engine is still in the car for the moment. There is probably lots of things i have forgotten to mention i will add them as i remember them.

With the long rego (november 2012) and the good condition of this car i am looking for $17500.

This car isnt some rust bucket that has been butchered and cut up, it is a great example of Godzilla.

If you think it is too expensive then this isnt the car for you.

Phone: 0422 729 679

PM me with any questions

Cheers

Luke

post-87103-0-94012500-1335591770_thumb.jpg

post-87103-0-13984400-1335591785_thumb.jpg

post-87103-0-87175200-1335591864_thumb.jpg

Edited by piranha

Hey sorry I just need to make sure I read your add correctly....So you are selling a 1989 r32 gtr that doesn't have the motor (which means it doesn't run) of 15k?? The buy will have to source a motor, drop it in, run it on dyno to make sure it runs fine is that right?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...