SAU Community

Need Help With My 34 Gtt

RDIRTY4

Well, firstly my name Is Peter and I've been reading up on SAU religiously each night after work.

So the story goes.... I saw a thread on the Kando range of turbo's and decided to take a read through, this made me go out and buy a T67 to slap on the 34.

As ambitious as i was to do all the work myself..... I've come into a bit of a situation where i need my car back on the road asap. There are a few things i would need help with, eg. vacuum lines, hooking up the ebc and taking out the water lines that the stock turbo utilized, etc. If I had the mullah I'd be more than happy to take it to a workshop to get it finished....... but I'm an apprentice (dont think i have to elaborate there haha).

I have already got all the supporting mods installed (apexi pfc, 60lb siemen dekas, deatschwerks 300lph pump)

If anyone is willing to help out I'm sure i can either pay you a bit or supply beer of your choice.

Im located in Bassendean (NOR).

Sorry if I've missed any info....

Cheers, Peter

post-88785-0-82534700-1335698005_thumb.jpgpost-88785-0-02551300-1335698099_thumb.jpg

Well, firstly my name Is Peter and I've been reading up on SAU religiously each night after work.

So the story goes.... I saw a thread on the Kando range of turbo's and decided to take a read through, this made me go out and buy a T67 to slap on the 34.

As ambitious as i was to do all the work myself..... I've come into a bit of a situation where i need my car back on the road asap. There are a few things i would need help with, eg. vacuum lines, hooking up the ebc and taking out the water lines that the stock turbo utilized, etc. If I had the mullah I'd be more than happy to take it to a workshop to get it finished....... but I'm an apprentice (dont think i have to elaborate there haha).

I have already got all the supporting mods installed (apexi pfc, 60lb siemen dekas, deatschwerks 300lph pump)

If anyone is willing to help out I'm sure i can either pay you a bit or supply beer of your choice.

Im located in Bassendean (NOR).

Sorry if I've missed any info....

Cheers, Peter

post-88785-0-82534700-1335698005_thumb.jpgpost-88785-0-02551300-1335698099_thumb.jpg

Was the boost controller already hooked up, so it's just a case of plumbing it in again? Which vacuum lines need doing?

Was the boost controller already hooked up, so it's just a case of plumbing it in again? Which vacuum lines need doing?

Hey martin, I just realised that you posted a thread about hooking up the EBC to the external gate.... And, yes I already had an EBC hooked up before. Derp on my behalf haha.... Just read through it and sourced all the info i need. Cheers.

As for the vacuum lines..... I'll take a photo of what I'm talking about when I'm home next (Friday, after work). Hopefully you will be able to shed some light on what exactly it is that these lines do.

Be nice once u get it all together!

Cheers Monkey. It will be legen....... wait for it...... DARY DARY!

Hey martin, I just realised that you posted a thread about hooking up the EBC to the external gate.... And, yes I already had an EBC hooked up before. Derp on my behalf haha.... Just read through it and sourced all the info i need. Cheers.

As for the vacuum lines..... I'll take a photo of what I'm talking about when I'm home next (Friday, after work). Hopefully you will be able to shed some light on what exactly it is that these lines do.

No problem man, glad someone else found that info useful :thumbsup:

And yeh, happy to help in any way I can, it should all be fairly straight forward.