SAU Community

Nsw - 1990 R32 Gt-R

Make/Model: Nissan Skyline GT-R

Year: 1990

Kilometers: 144,XXX

Transmission type: 5 speed manual

Engine: RB26DETT

Colour: Gunmetal Grey

Modifications: 5Zigen 3.5" catback exhaust, unknown front pipe and cat, Ohlins/Eibach suspension, R34 GT-R wheels

Roadworthy Certificate: N/A

Accident History: Small front ender, bumper was repaired, reo was replaced because I found one with the N1 vent cutouts :P

Asking Price: $15,000

Contact Details: PM me

Other Comments: Debts/I drive it too much, it has become way to uneconomical for me now.

Bad points:

Fade on driver's side rear guard (came with the car). Front lip has scrapings due to contact with road (car was lower before).

HICAS 'kicks' randomly, haven't had time to chase it down. Would rather cancel the HICAS but no time/money these days for lock bar kit.

Aircon compressor died. I have a replacement compressor but haven't had time to swap it yet. It used to work when I got the car, heater works fine. All power switches works.

There are some dents where the jacking points are. I'm guessing this is due to those big chunky jacks being used t to lift the car.

Apart from that, goes hard :) Never been hassled by the police. Exhaust is relatively quiet. Drives pretty good, although I will get a wheel alignment done again to fix up the toe (I raised the front a tad) nothing major.

Serviced every 5,000km with Penrite SIN oil (5 in summer, 0 in winter)+ filter (usually Ryco).

Has JVC bluetooth head unit, 4x6 soundstream speakers up front, some random Kenwood speakers at the back, Kenwood amp and Pioneer sub with separate amp. I'm happy to remove HU+sub.

I also have a some spares (TEIN suspension very good condition, turns great but too harsh for me on Sydney's shit roads, 3" catback which is louder/less restrictive).

szip80.jpg

2iw1uhg.jpg

I will get some more pictures later on in the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump, $12k. Not a cent lower ;). No swaps please, moving out and need the cash.

Has 17" Volk SF Challenge now (needed new tyres).

Another problem has reared its head though, rear turbo has a small leak (blown dump gasket it looks like). I'll try to get this fixed.

Have brand new O2 sensors waiting to go in too.

• 1 month later...