SAU Community

1998 Honda Crv Nice Quality Suv Daily

Hi i am placing my 1998 Honda Crv on the forums just to see what interest there is for it.

Its manual, odometer is 165,*** ,Dark metallic Green i have just recently had the roof, roof lip and bonnet freshly resrprayed.

Roof Racks, tow bar, mp3/aux stereo and also have 2 12inch subs in the back which i will probably remove unless i get a reasonable offer, Spare tyre has full tread and i am getting new tyres all around it in the next few weeks. Rego till Mid September, Bonnet protector, also have white led parkers which i can remove if needed and also navra whitish blue headlights which i can also swap back to stock if needed. Looks pretty cool at night not too stupid. Full service history from brand new i think the original receipt of purchase is in the glove box somewhere too. I am the second owner, the first were an elderly couple. Open to swaps for something of interest, preferably turbo but not too fussy.

Please note with photos i was on my green p's when there were taken but doesnt mean the car has been thrashed.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me or reply on the topic, i will give my mobile number to people who are genuinely interested but i do not know if there is a market for this car on a import forum haha could be a decent tow car?

$7300 ono or swaps of interest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.
    • Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster
    • Two golds! Struggled to get silver on Gran Valley.
    • Interesting that it has 2 to the USB stick. Are the ones to the USB stick different? Or labelled anything at all? Telstra 4G is Band 28 is the long range one you want, it's 700mHz. I'm trying to do some reading on the Cel-Fi stuff, but I can't find any decent info online that makes me feel comfortable being able to work out the sort of antennas we could get away to swapping it over to. The antennas I'm starting to do some stuff with at work, are a transparent antenna. They're designed to stick onto the window. Which means you wouldn't even have the antenna outside the car. Volkswagen have just started using the exact same types of antennas on some of their new cars (And from the same antenna manufacturer). But, RF stuff is a bit of a dark art some days, and getting it wrong in your car could make for a terrible waste of money trying to swap antennas :S
    • I'm not going to lie Duncan, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rough days. The sort of work I was doing would previously have ended up with me spending about an hour and a half chatting with Neil. Firstly about something I had a question about, and then both of us rambling off on tangents.  I think how Neil did things, and his attitude to getting it done is helping me in part to get this stuff done. Then I can actually do the things I enjoy more easily