SAU Community

Deca May 12 Wrap Up

emts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh Dammit!!! This looked like a really fun one :yucky: Spewing I missed it.

You crazy kids

Spewing and I DIDN'T miss it!!!...

:sick:

Awesome weekend, can't wait for the next Deca!

Thanks to the organisers & volunteers for putting on a great weekend

Lots of awesome footage taken on the day too which was good

I had lots of fun testing the cars new power on the skidpan but unfortunately my Advan AD08's are now on the belts with the wires sticking out haha. still totally worth it..

You did well mate. Gotta get your kicks somewhere, god knows you dont get them from driving an evo ;)

Cheers again leon for the drive. Fairly certian you have beaten me however the battle is still to be resolved!

Good work from all the guys filming and taking photos. Grant, nice work on Gripshiftslide. Always good to get more publicity for the event. We should have someone from Autocult coming along to report on the next round.

Keep your eyes peeled in the vic section. We have some ideas for the next round to mix things up a bit so will be getting peoples opinions.

Great day out on the track, zed lasted well surprisingly considering the flogging a gave it, love the pics everyone got epically gripshiftslide, did anyone else get any other pics of my car that haven't been posted ? Silver Nissan 300zx just for those who don't no lol

here you go Chris

DSCF0055.JPG

DSCF0166.JPG

A few more random photos that turned out pretty good. I only took photos in the afternoon for the battles though as I was keeping Juliette's hangover company. Link to the whole album is here as I got tons of photos

https://picasaweb.google.com/114814952165347619692/SAUVicDECA05052012?authkey=Gv1sRgCO_r84CvsOXWtgE

DSCF0231.JPG

DSCF0186.JPG

DSCF0179.JPG

DSCF0159.JPG

DSCF0157.JPG

DSCF0126.JPG

DSCF0120.JPG

DSCF0114.JPG

DSCF0086.JPG

DSCF0079.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG