SAU Community

Stripping Series 2 R33 - All Parts Avail Just Ask.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alot of other parts not listed so dont be scared to ask. Also if prices are steep im happy to negotiate. Also do bulk prices on several items. Sent lots of stuff to wa and sa so far, will post most items.

Will sell sunroof roof lining, light / switch, right or left rear body cut. aps pump unit thing. na steering rack and lines, na cross member, rear bar, aftermarket catback exhaust, 17" 4 stud wheels, Right or left tail light. Airbox with k&n filter + snorkle, green lable afm, na intake pipe from airbox to tb. Series 2 airbag steering wheel or airbag from dash.

Will take 900 firm for manual conversion. Its in the way!

Edited by coaster

bump, just bought another turbo wreck so will have bits off that soon. 5 stud hubs and brakes. rb25det manual conversion. huge garret highmount turbo with steam pipe manifold and external gate and custom exhaust. front radiator support, doors, heaps of gear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have the front bumper liners? (Not the actual bumper) but the black plastic bits that attach to it and sit in the wheel arch... If you have both sides, and assuming you're willing to post to Perth, I will take them off your hands.

Please PM or sms me - 0401 549 030

Thanks,

Ben