SAU Community

Nissan Boot Tool Set

Just wondering what other tools are supposed to occupy those spaces in the boot compartment?

These are my Nissan tools but there are other spaces next to the pliers - and for what?

Terry-249.jpg

I think what's supplied might vary from car to car, but am I missing something?

I will have a look in my boot when I get the car back from the painters, I have a little bag of tools, and there not all in the styrofoam... Will check to see which ones I have and if there genuine etc... Interesting!

Hi mate, you're not missing them - the GT-T doesnt have the foam housing.

I have the foam in the GTR but just about all of the tools have been flogged. Slowly building the collection and filling the spaces though.

Hey had a look in my boot today to find some tools...

my thoughts..

on the passenger side part everything is the same as yours terry.

then moving from left to right the section where i have two screw drivers, the red one i believe is non genuine, the black one i believe is, it says japan on there but not nissan, strangely the screw driver is both a phillps and flat head as you can pull the whole shaft out and use either end?... so im not really sure if something bigger is meant to go in that spot, and if the black one is genuine, why are there two spots? only one would be required for screw drivers, unless something else goes there?..

the next section i believe should be full of spanners, and i seem to only have 3 of the five??... the clippers im not sure where they are from, they just came in the blue bag next to it which i dont believe is genuine either...

pretty interesting stuff, thoughts?

post-85191-0-65727500-1336720064_thumb.jpg

Not sure if nissan still supply these? Could these have been some sort of option?

You could be right.

Might be best to check with an ADM owner or the owner of an ADM that was purchased new.