SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

Set of Super Advan wheels black centres with blue outers.

17x8 35p with 225/45R17 nankangs with 75% tread

17x9 38p with 245/40R17 nankangs with 75% tread on the outside and 1% tread on the inside ;)

Open to offers or swap for a set of R32 GTR wheels. Located southside 0435 626 691

IMG_8970.jpg

Just realised that I still have the low km's stock turbos off my GTR sitting in the shed.

They're in good nick, will let them go for a neat 100 bucks just to reclaim some scarce shelf space.

Do the PM thing if interested.

Yes these are off my RS4S and encountered the same conflicting statements.

Let me see if I can find out for certain. I am after some for my car. Were these lower than stock hieght?

If they will fit my car I will grab them.

Got some EOIs to put up, figure might as well use this thread:

Samsung 24" FULL HD (1920x1080 resolution) LED PC monitor. As new condition, only about a year old anyway. Absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Very impressive monitor for something 'ordinary'. Has HDMI input.

$125 or best offer, will come with whatever cables you require with it (power, VGA/DVI, HDMI).

Dell 22" FULL HD (1920x1080 resolution) LCD PC monitor. Also as new condition, however it's a bit older than the Samsung. Absolutely nothing wrong with this monitor either, and picture quality/response etc is very good also.

$75 or best offer, will also come with whatever cables you require. Doesn't come with HDMI input though.

Both of these monitors are currently set up in my room and can be viewed in person should you desire. Reason for EOI sale is I'm looking at spending a ludicrous amount of money on a 46" LED TV to replace them with hahahaha

I'm also happy to set the monitors up for you should you require the assistance.

Let me see if I can find out for certain. I am after some for my car. Were these lower than stock hieght?

If they will fit my car I will grab them.

Not sure if they were lower than stock height. They came with the car so nothing to compare it too. Ill see if I can dig up some pics of when I bought it. May give u an idea? Ill measure them as we'll and post tonight.

Not sure if they were lower than stock height. They came with the car so nothing to compare it too. Ill see if I can dig up some pics of when I bought it. May give u an idea? Ill measure them as we'll and post tonight.

Cheers mate.

fronts are 48cm

rears are 74.5cm

Shocks will bolt in. Only difference is rear strut top size is narrower on stagea. Unsure if the spacing between the mounting bolts is different. That and spring rates will be different.