SAU Community

Nismo Merchandise

NISMO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I know this thread is old as f*%# but in case anyone was still wondering, the sizes for everything nismo are pretty damn small - be careful when buying off the net...I was just at the nismo factory in yokohama and I tried almost everything on. Im right on 6 foot and 105 kg and almost NOTHING fit me. Hell, even my 70 kg mate just made it into their large jacket and hes usually a small - medium :O

Edited by Iron Mike

usually from what i've found when buying clothes in Japan, Japanese sizes are 2 below what we have here in Australia. i.e XXL= XL XL=M. Most of their Sizes dont go above XXL ( and you have limited choices).

if your above a XXL in Australia, you can forget about getting clothes anywhere in Japan unless they are tailor made.

usually from what i've found when buying clothes in Japan, Japanese sizes are 2 below what we have here in Australia. i.e XXL= XL XL=M. Most of their Sizes dont go above XXL ( and you have limited choices).

if your above a XXL in Australia, you can forget about getting clothes anywhere in Japan unless they are tailor made.

Your a bit out on the sizing.

I take a medium in Oz and Us clothing when fully fit (e.g off the grog) and I have to get 3L (LLL) to comfortably fit.

A pair of overalls in that size will turn me into a choir boy or a unic .

Jap sizing goes up to 5L (LLLLL) how do you think the fat boys go. There's a few big boy Japanese about.

Got a couple of Yak mates that aint small in the stature dept and they have to go the big sizes but most common is up to 3L.

I got given a couple of Top Secret T shirts a couple of years ago from manger of Top Secret and they were 3L and were like a girls crop top and ended up given them to my misso's 12 year nephew.

What the Japanese do make big is beer !! Beer in 500ml ice cold mugs..mmmmmmm

Yeah there's plenty of big boy clothes but for some reason the Auto clothes are designed and sized for anorexic midgets !!

Now lets talk about shoe sizes !! That's a completely different nightmare !!

KellyRacing (V8 Supercars) have a couple of items that are Nismo branded (hat, shirts, umbrella, etc) however these are not the typical Japanese Nismo designs...

• 2 months later...

Yeah there's plenty of big boy clothes but for some reason the Auto clothes are designed and sized for anorexic midgets !!

Now lets talk about shoe sizes !! That's a completely different nightmare !!

>> Opportunity for a smartie to create a niche market business?

...& are there many Chinese Made garments in Japan?