SAU Community

Syd Nsw: 270Rwkw Rb25Det Manual '89 Nissan R31 Ti Skyline!

Hey guys,

I am having a "I really want a Toyota Celsior" moment, but also wouldn't mind sliding back into a Cressy either.

I have a 1989 Nissan R31 Ti Skyline with an RB25DET and 25DET manual box, build threads are somewhere hanging around.

Features on the dirty 1:

RB25DET, high-mount china turbo rebuilt by CGC to GT35 specs (have receipts)

Turbosmart 44mm external gate

One month old full 3in exhaust system, over diff, new muffler, quiet as. Screamer pipe with a section that can be plumbed in/taken out.

Intercooler mounted up high with the radiator - cannot see this from the front. Full stealth mode.

Apexi Power FC

GReddy electronic boost controller; 15psi hi, 12psi lo, 10psi off

Have dyno-read outs. 270rwkW on 15psi. The latest one (a week before I had bought it) was in the afternoon at a dyno-day with the workshop admitting their dyno reads low and made 253rwkW on 15psi.

Will be getting it tuned again very soon by Uni Group Engineering.

Emotion coilovers all round - 12kg F/10kg R

HR31 (import) brakes and hubs up front

Minispool with 4.11:1 final drive ratio

Ti Skyline stockies with new Kumho tyres all round

Standard interior with full electrics, minus an aftermarket steering wheel. CD player and two subs in boot.

Heaps of other things. Car is fantastic to drive. Exterior has a couple faults - I had a drift incident a while ago, so the bonnet is slightly dented and the grill cracked. I have a new grill. I am waiting for my guitar to sell, and am getting the entire car resprayed. This can be done before a trade, or without. Either way.

I run the car on 12psi all day every day. I have done two drift events in it, and was fantastic all day every day. Except when a cooler pipe blew, but oh well. That was fixed, obviously.

I have a lot of pics, so PM me if you are interested. Is a tidy car overall, and will suit someone who wants to go sideways at a million Ks an hour. I drive the car every day.

Registered until September this year. Is NOT engineered in NSW, but it is in QLD. I am keen to drive up for the right car.

FOR OUTRIGHT SALE: Chasing 6500ono!

Please note that a deal for the SSRs to come with the car will have to be made as they are not mine. They are for sale seperately for $700, but for 6.8 you can have them and I'll pass the 700 to the rightful owner.

Wheels that will come with the car are the Ti stockies with near new Kumho tyres, plus 16x10 +25 and 16x8 +/-0 wedge-style steelies.

Contact me on either [email protected] or 0401 198 992.

Cheers!

Picture015.jpg

Picture282.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Herpaderp022.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

Picture287.jpg

texi2.jpg (SAU Texikhana. Come on, everyone has a go of their cars!)