SAU Community

Recommendation For Camber Kit

How much camber could you possibly need on a road car? I just fit a set of those camber bushes, yet to see what adjustment they actually have......

camber bushes (well the whiteline ones anyway) from memory only allow 0.75degrees of +/- camber to be adjusted

good if you want to correct some camber wear, not real helpful if you want it for track or for looks

camber bushes (well the whiteline ones anyway) from memory only allow 0.75degrees of +/- camber to be adjusted

good if you want to correct some camber wear, not real helpful if you want it for track or for looks

Ohhh :/

My camber was close to what i wanted, so hopefully these will do the job.... They were mainly done as the bushes were a bit sh*t so i figured best make them adjustable rather than replace stock ones........

Will find out soon i guess!

Ohhh :/

My camber was close to what i wanted, so hopefully these will do the job.... They were mainly done as the bushes were a bit sh*t so i figured best make them adjustable rather than replace stock ones........

Will find out soon i guess!

There a bit of a bitch to put in..... Well its more getting the old bushes out lol. Adjustable arms are so much easier, but the bushes are probably alot better for a daily drive

There a bit of a bitch to put in..... Well its more getting the old bushes out lol. Adjustable arms are so much easier, but the bushes are probably alot better for a daily drive

Easy job, watched my mate and learned... Second side was quick :D nothing a good Jenner can't fix lol

I have Pirelli P6 Tyres 235x40x18 front and 275x35x18 rear and i was allways wearing the inside of the tyres out.

I installed ajustable upper front camber arms + Rear camber arms plus ajustable castor arms took it to my

wheel alignment place and he did a top job the tyres wear better now and i dont get half the wheelspin i used to get

and driving in the wet has improved out of sight.

There are many suppliers on ebay but remember you only get what you pay for i suggest getting known brands

as its your life on the line when using inferior parts.

You can?

Sure can ;) knocked the old ones out with my fave hammer and fit the new ones using blue point multi grips and said hammer.... PM me if you want more detail :D