SAU Community

R34 Non-Turbo Info and price

hey,

I was looking for some info on the non-turbo AWD r34 GTX (i think its called). At the moment a drive a 33 gts-t and find it 2 be a nice drive but i am still learning about turbo and its power and i think it may be time to sell and buy a slower but better car for my modding processes in the future. The plan is 2 sell my 33 at the end of the yr and buy the nonturbo, the future may hold turbo engine drop in but i think nonturbo is the best for now

So would anyone be able to give me some info on the specs of the car and the price they sell for in Australia Or Jap (as i havnt seen many around in australia) also can they be imported. Also is the awd system similar to the gtr system and can it be upgrade with vspec parts ...?

general info would also be welcome

thankyou mike

Hey Micheal, the GT-X dosen't come in a 5 Speed Manual, only a 4 Speed Automatic.

Nissan Skyline R34 25GT-X

Engine

Engine type: RB25DE

Type: Water cooled Inline 6 cylinder DOHC 24 valve

Bore × stroke: 86mm×71.7mm

Displacement: 2498cc

Compression ratio: 10:1

Max power: 147kW @ 6000rpm

Max torque: 255Nm @ 4000rpm

Fuel tank capacity: 65 litres

Fuel type: Unleaded premium gasoline

Fuel consumption: 10.9 l/100km

LEV approved: No

Transmission: Type E-ATx (full range electronic control 4 speed automatic)

Drive layout: 4WD

Colours:

Black pearl

White

Dark Blue

Dark blue pearl

Athlete silver

Silver

Sonic silver

Active red

Dallas

Guest Munky

I got my R34 25GT (1998 model) for $31k, but its in mint condition with 31k kms on the clock and is from a respectable importer who will also service it for a good few years for free. Mine came with some interior things like a cd stacker and head unit and also has a full nismo kit, which jutted up the price. Plus compliancing costs a bit. All up I think I probably paid a bit too much, but hey I'm happy and it's a fking sweet car :D