SAU Community

[Nsw] Advan Ra3-Dt Rims 17 Inch With Near New Tyres

Hi,

Im thinking of selling my Advan RA3-DT Rims 17 inch wheels. with near new 255 Fed 595RS-R | Ultra High Performance Semi Slicks

The reason i say im thinking is because my car is currently up for sale and wanted to get a secondhand/new set of wheels. possible open for swaps if within reason, as the tyres were pretty pricey, and wheels are pretty hard to find and awsome for the track.

there are a few Scratches on them will upload close ups in couple of days.

Pickup From Sydney

post-94291-0-27453400-1337700793_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Wheels: Work VS-XX F: 18x8.5 +28 r-disc  235/40/18 R: 18x9.5 +32 a-disc 255/40/18 Regarding the fronts: I'm not sure if I needed to get r-disc since there's about 1/2inch 2/3inch gap between the R34 GTT brakes and the wheel. Fitment: I would say it is almost perfect. The fronts could be a bit more aggressive though. No camber adjustment, just lowered.    
    • So it’s happening at all throttle positions, in the specific rev range.    Taking it back to the shop this week to get the belt whine and squeal fixed, I’ll check in with him on further diagnostics for the ping.    Y’all, I got ripped off with this Skyline. Paid $26K and was told I was getting a “turnkey” example. I know all the stuff I’m experiencing besides the knock is expected, but I would’ve expected that at this price point, most to all of these things would be sorted already. Feeling swindled. 
    • Parting out my project car.  For sale is -RB26 long block from an r32gtr and a rd28 sump. Valve covers to sump. Intake but no exhaust (might have exhaust manifold if I look really hard). I bought this as a half cut in 2010. Looking for $10k ono. - z32 5spd turbo gearbox with rb26 bell housing. Looking for $2k ono. I also have a Motec m600 with new flying loom available if that’s of any interest to anyone.    Engine and gearbox are still in the project car, so it’s not ready for pickup straight away.    Feel free to send questions. Located Brisbane inner north.    
    • I have an older ZWNAV 12" in my v36 sedan. Best thing I ever did with it was ditch the stock launcher and install Nova Launcher from the play store. I have the same issue with the screen & sunglasses. I remember reading on a message board somewhere that someone made a screen protector that fixes it. If I come across it again i'll post.
    • Probably yes. I think I could make it work but I'd rather not chance it. I've been having to ask friends for help because the transmission is just that heavy and for the price of ~30 USD I can get the OS Giken one in soon which should guarantee that clutch alignment won't prevent the transmission from seating properly.