SAU Community

Best Width/offset Combo For 32 Gtr

as title states

im looking at getting 18x10 +24offset. with R disk and O disk for rear (more dish) but heard i must get r disk for both? frown.png anyone know about this?

want it to sit flush and agressive but with no rubbing. (dnt want stupid camber spec either) Just inside the guard would be ideal for lowering purposes.

what are others running? pictures? did you need to do any modifications to fit?

thanks.

Edited by JesseJ

i think a R32 GTR could take a bit more offset then +24 i run +20 on my GTST and its flush and my mate also runs +18 on a 18x10 all round on a GTST, so i think you could sink in some +20 to +15's in there nicley and depending on how aggressive the look your going for is +12 i have seen looks mint ;)

dude use the search function there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads. like the R32 pics thread half have rims pics and rim sizes and offsets.

32 Gtr - 18x10+12 is do-able.

look at my content, posted a few of my car with rota grid R with the above offset. looks wickid tough agressive and then some.

only issue is my car was lowered a bit, had front rubbing on passenger guard. annoyed the crap out of me.

personally for sake of $$$ in wheels and tyres im looking at 17x9.5 +15,20 wheels next time. and spaced accordingly maybe 10/15mm bolt ons.

end of the day its your car.

Hope this helps!

Yeah with appropriate height on car i.e. not dumped on its ass.

You can do 18x10 +12 no dramas without rolling lips.

If you want a dropped car with camber etc you can do bolt on spacers, and then lip guards etc to suit.

thats running 265/35/18s btw with a tiny bit of stretch, could run 275's i think then on a stock gtr you start running in to problems.

for a road going car i wouldnt go any bigger personally. looks tuff, rides well enough not absolutely rough as guts and will def fill those pumpd guards!!

get em.

running 18x10+18 with 275 tires all round

issues = tires rubbing on rear gaurd so we rolled it problem gone,

also passenger side inner plastic gaurds rubs a bit on full lock.....doesnt really bother me though

Thats the thing, i want it faily low :)

18x10 + 18 seems to be a good combo (going from another forum) or maybe play it safe and go slighter higher so i can lower it how i want..hmmm

good to know rolling the guards = no rubbing issues (Was it rubbing on inner or outer or both?) - could you tyre tuck if you wanted to?? any piccies?

Edited by JesseJ

front wheel just rubbed on inner gaurd only, rear rubbed on outter. To tuck the tires in on a 18x10 i see guys running 265 tires which tend to just fit under gaurds without needing to roll them

hers some pics of how it sits

bully.jpg

japcarshow.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Old post but saves me starting a new one....when people say "roll the guards" does that mean the front aswell?

I got work xd9 in 18x10 + 18 with 265 KU36 rubber all around, scrubs a tiny bit at the height I've got it at (pretty low) so will prob get my rears rolled, what can be done for the fronts??

Remove upper guard liner and give them a roll too?

Set of Work VS-XX I've been working on. 18x10.5 et 23ish. Filled, drilled, and shaved mounting pads 8mm. R-disk front, O-disk rear. Natural weight camber curve will pull the wheel inside the wheel well as it is unloaded in the photo. Front looks the same. 4.5 inch lip on the rear, 3.5 on the front.

DSC04632.jpg

DSC04634.jpg

Car sitting on a set of Enkei RP01's. 17x9 et20 on Hancook Rs-3's. My gymkana set up.

DSC03769.jpg

Edited by warp speed

When u say shaving the mounting pads, do you mean the mounting surface on the back of the wheel?

I raised my car about 8mm all around today all seems fine now, not too keen on rolling my rear guards

I've been told ideal/largest size for 32 GTR is 18x10' +20ish offset

Depends how low your car is as well :D

i just got work xd9's in 18x10 +18 with 265 KU36 tyres (which have no stretch on the rim)

definetly no way of tucking them in the guard, but if you roll the guards you can wind the coilovers down another 10-15mm and it wouldnt scrub

mine have about a 2 finger gap between wheels and guards....

i just got work xd9's in 18x10 +18 with 265 KU36 tyres (which have no stretch on the rim)

definetly no way of tucking them in the guard, but if you roll the guards you can wind the coilovers down another 10-15mm and it wouldnt scrub

mine have about a 2 finger gap between wheels and guards....

Ah ok, well I have 18x 10.0 at around 15-20ish off set ( can't remember) though I do have my guards rolled..That's with 265/35 federals

If I wasn't interstate I'd walk outside and see if the fronts were rolled for you :)

Edited by GTR_JOEY