SAU Community

Rb25 S2 Turbo Plus Other Bits For Sale

Hi Team,

Have a few bits Peeps may be interested in. Pick up Queanbeyan:

RB25 Series 2 Turbo (The one with the nylon compressor wheel) with minimum shaft play. Never boosted. Came of a stock 4 door with 172,000kms. Comes with manifold. Only selling due to upgrade. $200

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

RB25 AFM in working condition with K and N filter. $20

IMG_3714.jpg

Hicas Unit in working condition $20

IMG_3716.jpg

Stock Intercooler $20

IMG_3715.jpg

James 0413 88 44 08

Hi Team,

Have a few bits Peeps may be interested in. Pick up Queanbeyan:

RB25 Series 2 Turbo (The one with the nylon compressor wheel) with minimum shaft play. Never boosted. Came of a stock 4 door with 172,000kms. Comes with manifold. Only selling due to upgrade. $200

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg

RB25 AFM in working condition with K and N filter. $20

IMG_3714.jpg

Hicas Unit in working condition $20

IMG_3716.jpg

Stock Intercooler $20

IMG_3715.jpg

James 0413 88 44 08

is it sock afm??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Thank you for the links. I’m going to go with the 6pin plug you used. next step is rust treating re painting dash support bar and steering column then the 6pin cradle plug when it arrives in the mail.
    • I don't how much the car makes a difference or whether it is just a question of gearbox and clutch. On mine it's fine. Pull type Nismo coppermix twin (standard, not competition) on the 5 speed in my Stagea. OEM slave cylinder. Bite point is a few cm off the very bottom of the pedal. Clutch pedal all the way down to put in gear, and when heading off at the lights, there's a tiny bit of nothing and then it starts biting. And fully engaged before the pedal is all the way released. There's a bit of play at the top where the pedal does nothing anymore. Are you in Australia @ck_chino? If you are set on using a Nismo slave cylinder I have one new-in-box at home. Ordered it together with the clutch but didn't get it fitted. We can work something out if you want it
    • I am using a pull nismo coppermix twin in an r34 getrag box, had both the standard slave and  then the nismo one. Adjusted pedal to get bite point how I wanted , it is on the higher side, but would fully disengage past half way down.  I also read that the nismo slave won't work but I had no issues with the stroke, might become one later as clutch wears but 2+ years of happy motoring so far.  Take the above as one input only, specially as my setup is a bit unique in that I am using an S15 clutch master , cefiro clutch pedal, custom braided clutch line. Lots of variables at play. 
    • Oh for sure, I'm just recounting my thoughts 😎 I'm not what you've got there to fuzt with.... likely my first idea was on the money -- rebuild or replace connectors. You can get a lot of connector stuff here  -> https://www.rapidcables.com.au/ Didn't look in the boot of mine, because I replaced these when I renewed the pump (plastic of connectors had gone brittle) edit: what I used... https://www.efihardware.com/products/2120/Deutsch-DTM-Connector-Kit-6-Pin ...cheaper... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/364900039138
    • In no way was i suggesting it’s your fault mate. The trailer cable has a plug that I removed. I will have a closer look, but I did remove the trailer wiring cable with the tow ball as I don’t need it on my silo. i have replaced the fuel pump already there’s no need to remove the cradle again I can see the wire colours from it in.