SAU Community

Nm35 Stagea Front Chassis Brace

Daleo

So should there be anything different involved in fitting it to a V35 coupe? Had a quick poke under the car after looking at the picture posted earlier in the topic and think I must be missing something

You will (if it has not already been removed) need to take off a the U shape bracket that supports the cars in order for the bar to fit. I had to do it on a sedan. Your cats will hit the chassis rail and make a noise. Small price to pay if you ask me. Other than that it should fit easy as

Went up to Lake Mountain on Saturday...the snow was nothing special but the drive was awesome. That front strut brace made a huge difference in the twisties...and this is running on worn out stock shocks/springs...

Cheers again Dale! Can't wait for the rear braces to arrive!

Went up to Lake Mountain on Saturday...the snow was nothing special but the drive was awesome. That front strut brace made a huge difference in the twisties...and this is running on worn out stock shocks/springs...

sorry were you on the order ftard!

Glad you like it mate. ;)

Looks like I might have to make a few more...