SAU Community

Hi

Anyone there own a v36 4 door ??

I m looking to buy one. Been looking around

but not too convince with their milage

I m in Sydney anyone can recommend what I should do ??? Or where I should look ???

Lots if them are pretty shonky.

I usually buy my skylines privately but with v36

4 door there isn't much around as yet.

Your help would be appreciated.

Lol dude he is an importer that sends anywhere in Australia. The current car listed is in Japan but would be delivered to you. Kristian has a contacts with compliance shops in Sydney among other places.

No pressure and you don't have to, just saying if you have the patience and will, I would import. Even if you don't consider Iron Chef.

FYI I am in Brisbane and got Kristian to Import for me.

Kristian I can't take money off you as you would pay me in Euro's... limited to be spent in Greece.... :whistling:

Crap.. that LInk from chef is for SP model..

so they don't really hold their value considering Nissan will be selling the same thing for a LOT more than 25K come end of the year.

so they don't really hold their value considering Nissan will be selling the same thing for a LOT more than 25K come end of the year.

I dont think Infiniti will be selling the V36, only the M version.

I have a 4 dr. Bought it from IMG in Lidcombe. Was in near new condition. Doesn't seem too many 3.7L with 7spd around??

^^^ The Skyline and the Infiniti G are the same car. The Infiniti M is the Fuga.

There are very few 3.7 litre sedans around, last I checked there was only one workshop in Australia doing them, and they weren't selling compliance jobs to brokers.

Kushil, we just happened to pick this one up super cheap - normally this sort of car would be $26K-ish.

Skyline168, I have customers all over Oz and all over the world - if you bought it, it would come directly to you, not via Adelaide.

Edited by Iron Chef

Being a 350GT sedan would also be a big factor in the low price. The sedans just don't hold their value as well as the coupé's. 08 coupé's seem to go for the same price as 2010 sedans (give or take). The good thing being that you probably wouldn't expect them to be nose diving in price any time soon. Most of the price drop would have already occurred.

Either way, $23,000 for the quality of that car is a good deal. You could go out and buy one of the 150+ 2007 Commodores on carsales, for the same money, but it would have double or triple the km on it and you would stand out like hay in a hay stack!

Yeah it's a sedan, jeez you'd come nowhere near getting a coupe for that money.

I've been trying to convince my old man to buy this one, would look pimp with some VIP style 20s...

Agreed about the price of 350gt sp for 23000

I have had different skylines for many years.

Love the cars but I never buy without looking physically. So unless I can inspect I m not willing to part with my money.

Didn't you just say that you looked at ones locally and they were shonky? Yet you're not prepared to consider a genuine low-km example with auction sheet and export certificate from Japan because you can't see it?

The reason it's cheap is because it's in Japan! A dealer here is going to add their margin and sell it for $30K, that's how it works.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be buying a V36 for the wife shortly. have already emailed Tony a couple of times Kristian,

any chance of filling the boot with K11 parts before it leaves Japan? :P

has there been a thread on SAU explaining the trim levels and options? or should i take the USA infiniti website as a guide...