SAU Community

Eoi: Titanium Look Exhaust Tips Cheap

I have been looking for ages for decent titanium or titanium look exhaust tips. I have come across a good deal, but I have to buy in bulk.

So who would be interested in some of these - in my opinion they look awesome, and are one of the cheapest upgrades you will ever do for your V35, with maximum impact!

They slip straight over your stock tips, or you can have your stock tips cut off and these welded on (they narrow to the rear as per the 2nd pic).

Price would be $90 per PAIR of tips shipped anywhere in Aus. These are NOT made of titanium, but the tips look like the real deal (especially with the gold centres, which is what real titanium does in the cooler part). I have been looking around at literally hundreds of distributors and these look the best by far in my opinion.

post-669-0-51311700-1339161104_thumb.jpg

post-669-0-72741500-1339161238_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't have thought so. I had (until recently when the pipe into the box cracked) a Chinese axle back rear muffler with titanium look tips. The exhaust cost me only $120 delivered off Ebay, and the tips still looked like brand new after 18 months - and that included the Winton SAU Nats track day, 2 Mallala track days and around 40,000km on the street. So I am sure these would be fine :)

I can't guarantee that, but for $90 if they only lasted a year it would still represent good value :) - mind you I am very sure they would last longer then you are going to own the car.

I wanted these exact tips before I sold mine as second option to a whole cat back system! Why didn't you find these before, Andrew?? :D

Would buy them without a second thought.

Keen also, how many pairs do you need to order to get them for this price and what sort of wait would you be looking at?

Not sure Mitch but I would think they are the same. Go measure your tips - the coupe ones are about 10cm/4".

I really need to get 6-8 sets sold to get the ball rolling. Wait time up a month from now, but could be well sooner - it really depends how long it takes to get 6-8 positive replies on here :) I can wear holding some of the cost and put any remaining on sale here kept 'in stock' or chuck them on Ebay, so as long as we get a few more takers then I will do the deal and get them ordered. Man I love group buys - everyone wins! I just wish more people were interested in the urethane Nismo front bars - I can't believe more people aren't jumping on my other group buy idea :(

I didn't mention earlier, but the other benefit of these is that you can lengthen how far your tips poke out from your rear bar - most decent V35 exhaust setups I have seen have the tips protruding 5-10cm from the bar - which with these you can obviously do without having to spend $1,500 on a full exhaust :)

What, you need them now? Sheesh it is only about a month wait. And you won't find any like this for sale anywhere - and the few that are around for sale in the USA of $60-$120 EACH plus shipping. I just can't lash out a grand and get these immediately unless I am pretty sure I can offload them all or the vast majority of.

oh shoosh you guys lol I know it wouldn't add more kw, was thinking more from an exhaust note point of view, but as it is for $90 per pair shipped I'd be interested.

Might give me a bit of a kick up the butt to put my CBE back on.

• 3 weeks later...