SAU Community

Stolen: R33 Series 2 Coupe Grey Runcorn

PickleNick

Hi guys,

This story has had a happy-ish ending. The car is now back in my brothers possession. (off to CSI to get looked over)

However would love to know if anyone saw anything early this morning on beenleigh road at Runcorn. (approx. after 11.00 pm.)

My brother was still up at around 3am but didn't see anything only noticed some head lights but didnt get up to investigate. (as our house mate had his burgandy r33 series 1 stolen from the same house out on the road).

The car had been pushed out of our driveway to just past down infront of the shops on beenleigh road.

They couldn't get the car started, ignition barrel is rooted, all the trimmings are in about 10 pieces and they took the headunit as a consellation probably.

It really looks like a mob of joy riders.

Its has plates MUP37, gtr wing, P1 Buddy clubs in grey same colour as car.

The was specifically was left on the service road beside beeleigh road.

Any help would be awesome. its a stretch as it always is. But even if we could just find out a basic description race colour etc.

Glad to hear you got it back. My skyline never turned up once it went missing. Funny how they can vanish without a trace...

Did the other one go missing on the same night?

I have alot of interior bits if u need them. Potentially most or all of what you need.

• 1 month later...

Good news, after alot of dicking around from the cops, they finally got a hold of my brother to tell him that they DID print the car after all and got a match from underneath the rear wing.

(Intially they said that they wouldnt print the car cause it had been out in the rain)

The print pertained to some Richard Rooney from Redcliffe. Havent been informed whether they have found and charged the guy. But hopefully we will hear something soon.

My house mates car went about 5 months prior. Its all covered under insurance, only about 8 weeks later but it is getting done.

Btw little bit of useful information, dont ever get your car done by Woollongabba Car Collision, they are under review for dodgey work.