SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

i'm not worried about the police i'm worried about the media, they have twisted our club morals and blatantly lied in the past.

if you don't know what i mean read this.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/319712-the-only-thing-worse-than-loosing-2-members-today/

then this.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/321863-saunsw-writes-to-ch9/

i'm sorry to bring back bad memories for the people who new these guys.

I've set it back to link only Matt.... All good, appreciate the heads up and also the support for SAU ;) last thing I wanna do is bring a bad name to us, there is enough f**kheads around doing it for us....

not off the top of my head adam.

Did you get your car back?

yeh runs like a dream, pulls hard for only being able to run to 5k RPM lol had a few teathing issues but all sorted now.

yeh runs like a dream, pulls hard for only being able to run to 5k RPM lol had a few teathing issues but all sorted now.

I posted some of Blakes pics up in the wrap up thread man :thumbsup: hope he is cool with it?

I posted some of Blakes pics up in the wrap up thread man :thumbsup: hope he is cool with it?

yeh he wont mind, we where taking them for everyone, i tried to get a few going up the 80km zone but u guys left me behind :angry:

yeh he wont mind, we where taking them for everyone, i tried to get a few going up the 80km zone but u guys left me behind :angry:

You must have been travelling below 80 as we were all doing the posted speed limit :ph34r:

Yeh i was stuck behind some slow ppl :verymad: broke past them and was rolling with a tough S15

I cant wait for the next one, ill be up front rolling with the big boys on the next one, run in service will be done on saturday i think and a new radiator put in if we can find one.

Edited by T4NK

Well my car went for it's first drive bout an hour ago

I apoligise to anyone who got held up at the uni after Paul stalled it at the roundabout and couldn't start it after the battery packed it in. Lol

Haha thats awesome :P Well not the death part! But it lives :woot:

Well my car went for it's first drive bout an hour ago

I apoligise to anyone who got held up at the uni after Paul stalled it at the roundabout and couldn't start it after the battery packed it in. Lol

i picked mine up, drove for 20min clutch in and it died, dead battery also :domokun: and the f**king strut bar u have to take out to get to the battery, mother of god, i had to get the mechanic to come jump start me, drive to his house and have him put the new batter in that i got from the servo that i stopped in front of when it died hahaha.

Nah im in Port hedland. I just asked Paul to take it for a drive to iron out the wrinkles. It gets picked up friday

Worse thing is it's pretty much a brand new odyssy (12months and $400) and it's stuffed - last one I had lasted 11yrs according to the build tag. I need to retract a statement about not needing to trickle charge deep cycle batteries in a thread I replied in recently.

LOL yeah they fail if you dont! Alex had 2 do it to him so he installed an isolator switch!

Is it just me or is the forum having issues?

Also, have another cruise vid, it can be linked via PM but lets keep it private just because of the links that Matt posted, there is nothing wrong with the vid but lets just play safe, if you want it PM me and ill send the link! Oh, and thanks to Hadouken for the efforts (purple 33GTR)...