SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Ah Righto, no good for a cruise?? Well scope it out and see I guess.

The road to broke looks like a 1 lane situation too. I suppose sat Arvo will be one o the busiest times so today will be a good test.

Nah should be fine, one of the better roads close to newy I have driven

Its a f**king animal!!!!!! Was nothing wrong with it, was just me being paranoid and i think i got used to the standard pull to 5k, opened it up to 7k today for the 1st time and FFFFFFAAAAAARRRRKKKKKKKK, that just about explains it.

and the new rad has taken 15 degrease off my water temps i was sitting around 95 now im at 80-85

Edited by T4NK

Not this one man! You want 6 puk at least! I spoke to Jim about that one the other day breifly....

Plus clutches like that don't have a power rating, too many variables so people just pick a number, although 400-600 isn't uncommon for a JB clutch lol

Also, in urgent need of a Respray on my bonnet, like before Friday, anyone got any hook ups that do a mint job without costing a million $??

Just matt black it mate u can do that yourself.lol

If u buy the paint and hardener il do it for ya

yeh on that stealth view, im going to get a hard pipe FMIC kit, and get all my pipes sprayed gloss black, so all i will have is a black engine bay with the red twin turbo and the red engine cover should look sick

Wow,

Just had a very eventful evening.

Got my full licence and decided to celebrate!

So I took the S15 for my first proper drive with it on the street. Felt so good. ....suffice to say got a few strange looks when I hit the brakes (metal on metal on the rear).

But could not wipe the smile off my face! Felt good being able to drive a turbo FR

Also just waiting on the rear brake pads to come in then the brake install will be ready to go!

Whos in for a convoy to wakefield for the SauNats?!

Im looking at you

• Chookie
  • Ruxis
  • 34GeeTeeTee

yeh on that stealth view, im going to get a hard pipe FMIC kit, and get all my pipes sprayed gloss black, so all i will have is a black engine bay with the red twin turbo and the red engine cover should look sick

have you been peaking in my enigine bay? - exactly the look i'm going for!

Thanks Wedge,

What sucks is that since the 10 month hiatus from having a non turbo FR, I've readjusted all my habits to suit the FF layout in the '90 corolla (which has no power steering), so getting used to the whole FR layout again in a turbo car is a bit of a steep learning curve.

The S15 has about 100rwkw as everything is stock, but I feel it has enough power to be a handful. That said, even though I got a 1:19 lap time at Wakefield first time driving the car, in all honesty, I think I have a lotttt to learn which is why I need to be very careful for the first year or two.

have you been peaking in my enigine bay? - exactly the look i'm going for!

hahah nar u must just have good taste :woot: im going for the "what are u talking about officer look its all black its stock" look