SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

hahah nar u must just have good taste :woot: im going for the "what are u talking about officer look its all black its stock" look

Yep & exactly! although one look into my engine bay with the big RED R RACING - BUILD NUMBER XX plauque on the coil pack cover will say somethings not quite right lol.

my engine bay is stock :)

I think that was you last cruise behind me sucking in small children as u went on boost? all i heard was epic spool and intake then a silver GTT went past.

my engine bay is stock :)

Mine too :ph34r:

Officer..........

Oh and Martin, the deadline is due to needing the car in Sydney on both Friday and Saturday and at the moment the paint is stripping itself....

It could be a number of things

1ST thing is - don't keep on testing it.

2nd thing - check all your intake hoses again - particularly the intercooler hoses - you may just have had a hose blow off

If you don't find anything out of the ordinary, i suggest giving DVSJEZ a call to run some diagonsitics.

Def sounds like a intake hose blown off, how much boost did it say and where is your gauge plumbed to?

I have nfi where its plumbed to its stock standard 34 GTR setup, i hoping its just a hose somewhere thats popped off, the car is running around 1 bar i think its boosting to .9kgcm2 on the GTR display, and its registers that its boosting but no power. i can hear the turbos spool and everything just no power

I've circled the location of the stock boost control solinoid thingy. Mine had been replaced by the Greedy EBC controller, so it wont look exactly like pictured.

From memory one of the lines runs back to the MFD. The other should run to somewhere along your intake (can't remember exactly) if you follow this, than your boost leak is most likely after this point...

XXXX.jpg

Edited by wedge_r34gtr

Yeh i have had a look at that, my issue is i dont have any tools to be able to take anything apart, my dads tools are scatterd all over the shed and i cant find anything thanks to my brother not putting anything back, i got the hose with the AFM off the air box and called my mechanic, oil in the hose pic is below, car is going to the mechanics tomorrow they have said i can drive it but dont flog it take it easy get it down to them.

post-83784-0-92433800-1351397007_thumb.jpg

Sounds weird, surely you'd not a hose hanging off?

It's not pulling hard but the Turbos are spoiling. Could be not enough fuel going in or anything! Afm could be f**ked in some way and no sense the f**kload of air coming in.

Just thinking you'd see a big hose hanging off?

Mines not a 34r,but when i blew off a large cooler joiner it stalled an would'nt run.

Next time was a small vacume hose with a split in it. It did work just not as good as normal. :action-smiley-069:

Anyone know anything about stock fuel rails? more inportantly, can the stock regulator be removed from a stock GTR rail?

I run a GTR rail now in my car, removed the stock Regs and Dampners to do it but have an adjustable Sard in line..... What you trying to do?

Don't want to modify the stock rail to get my larger bore injectors in - so i'm ordering a 11mm billet rail.

Just wanted to know if the stock regulator can be removed so i can reuse it or if i had to get a new one. Been in the middle of butt f*ck know where atm, i can't just go look at the car to find out ...